Chapter Twelve

As Sabine and Ezra waited for Hera and Kanan to wake up and Zeb to rejoin them, unspoken words passed between them. Ezra could tell the Sabine was worried, she was readjusting her armor, a nervous habit she picked up before she had gone to Krownest. All Ezra could do was squeeze her hand tighter and send calming vibes through the force. It seemed to work, he could visibly see the worry disappear off of Sabine's face.

They had put a blanket under Kanan and Hera's heads, that way they weren't just lying on the ground.

Ezra let go of Sabine's hand and sat in a meditative position in the corner of the room. Going into a trance he let himself relax and focus solely on the Force.

After another ten minutes of waiting Kanan's hand twitched slightly before he slowly opened his eyes and put a hand to his head. Hera slowly sat up too blinking open her eyes in surprise. Sabine explained what happened and how Ezra thought that something dark had attacked the ship, as the young Padawan was still meditating.

Nodding, Kanan went over to him and lightly shook his shoulder, taking Ezra out of his trance. They quietly talked for a few second before Ezra stood up.

"We'll go work on repairs in the kitchen." Kanan told Hera, who agreed. The two of them left and Hera immediately began to pass out orders.

"Zeb and Chopper you two work on the panels in the hallways. Sabine in I will work on repairs in the cockpit." Zeb and Chopper agreed and promised not to fight before exiting the still propped open door.

"Kanan I really did feel a disturbance in the Force. Do you think it could have been another Sith?" Ezra asked, picking up loose scraps of metal.

"I believe you Ezra. I also believe that you may be onto something. If you were to feel their presence though and I didn't then maybe they're targeting you. Just remember your training and don't give into the Dark Side." Kanan advised the young man.

"I would never!" Ezra argued. "I don't want to hurt and kill more people!"

"I know Ezra, but the Force works in weird way. Just be careful." Kanan said, ending the discussion.