Chapter Seven

Me:Disclaimer!

Disclaimer:The girl who writes this could never ever in a million years ever handle owning Star Wars. Otherwise no one would ever die and Hera and Kanan would be too busy kissing to even notice Ezra and Sabine making out as they fight the Inquisitors and Zeb just stands there awkwardly in the hallway.

Sabine quickly walked through the hallways of the Ghost. Scratch that. She quickly jogged through the hallways of the Ghost. She bust out into the now dark sky of Lothal and practically jumped off the ramp.

Seeing Ezra in the distance she ran to join him, the breeze blowing his dark blue hair into the wind as he sat in the meditation pose.

"Ezra?" After all of the years being around two Jedi she knew better then to just interrupt them. Last time she did that Ezra jumped, so high that she got worried he would get stuck in Lothal's clouds.

"Hmm?" The Padawan responded.

Taking that as an invite Sabine walked the few feet between them and sat down on the grass next to him. She hated the grass. Where she was from there was always snow. Even at the Imperial Academy there had been no grass. When she met up with Ketsu only then did she see grass for the first time, and see absolutely hated it. The short plants were everywhere on Lothal and their only purpose seemed to be to annoy her. They were itchy and just unnerved her in in general.

"You alright?" She asked, grabbing one of his hands and squeezing it gently. Silence was her only answer. She didn't say anything else though. She knew that he needed time to gather his thoughts.

Instead she directed her attention to the sky where the two full silver moons hung in the air. Around them was black mixed in with blue the color of Ezra's hair. The two colors of the night sky seemed to swirl around each other as they outlined that moon. Tiny dots of white filled in the blanks that the night sky had left for them. The stars. They shown brightly, almost seeming to fuel the black and blue sky. The colors swirled around each other and seemed to be in harmony. They were peaceful, mixing in perfectly with one another. Like the missing piece from a jigsaw puzzle.

"I think that they would've wanted me to be here."

"What?" Sabine replied, completely confused by Ezra's strange remark. "Why would the moons care where you went?"

Ezra laughed. An actually care free laugh that shook him to his very core from the strange looks that his girlfriend was giving him.

"Not the moons. My parents. I think that they would've been pleased that I joined you guys." Now it was Ezra's turn to squeeze Sabine's hand as he flashed her his signature goofy grin.

Sabine gave him a slight smirk and nodded in agreement. No more words needed to be exchanged. They were connected like that. They were close enough to practically know what the other one was thinking and when to give each other space. After a while of silence Sabine finally spoke up.

"I think that the moons are glad that you found us too tough."

Another laugh from Ezra. Followed by another goofy grin.

"Come on. Let's go back in." He said pulling her to her feet. He knew that she would follow.

Sorry for taking, so long to update. I was on vacation and the internet stunk. Then today I had to go stand in the pouring rain and point people down a street with a flag in the freezing rain for six hours with my overexcited little sister. That was fun. I'll try to update as frequently as possible, but let's just say that I have some school problems to deal with. I'm not exactly the most popular person in my class, or even remotely liked by some of them. Oh the joys of school and my fellow peers.