Chapter 4 : Lunch

Chris

      I peeked my head out of the bathroom; checking to see if anyone was out in the hall. Once all was clear, I made my way to my studio session with Tyga. Walking into the studio I hear the track being played and a girl sitting in my seat while Tyga’s recording. From the side she looks a lot like Chyna.  yga looks up, sees me and instruct the girl to turn the music off. She does as told, and then turns around to see who’s at the door.

“What up doe.” She shouts.

“Angie?” “What are you doing here, I though you didn’t want to come?”

“Yeah I did, but my mom cancelled on me. I came here looking for you and found this thing.”

“Yo, bruh what took you so long to get here,” Tyga asked coming out of the booth.

    “My bad, I’ll explain later,” I assured him dapping him up. “But now that I’m here we can finish working on this record. Let me see what you have already.” With that being said, Angela played back the track. I sat for a second trying to get a feel of the song, then like I light switch everything came together. It didn’t take long before we were finish with the song and we all headed out of the studio. “Lunch anyone,” Angie suggested.

“Yeah, I am kind of hungry,” Tyga confessed.

“What about you Chris, want to go to lunch?” Angie asked.

“Yeah, why not,” I answered.

“Ok, how about Quinn’s on south beach. I haven’t eaten there in a while,” Tyga suggests.

“Alright.” both I and Angie say in unison.

All getting into our cars we headed to Quinn’s.

 Tyga

     On my way there I thought about how Chyna and I really hit it off. I was beginning to think she was just a stuck up bitch that thinks her shit doesn’t stink, but she’s actually a cool ass female. Being interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing, I turned my music down and picked it up; it was my mom. I haven't seen her that much lately, do to her wanting to stay in Cali. I bought her a traditional in The Oaks of Calabasas with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, wood floors, crown molding, plantation shutters, built-in speakers and a superbly landscaped front and back yard. Downstairs, you'll find one bedroom with French doors looking out over the gorgeous backyard. Upstairs there are three additional bedrooms plus a second family room and loft. The master suite has a sitting room and a highly upgraded master bath, with dual sinks, vanity, spa tub and custom walk-in closet. It has a beautifully landscaped yard, which has a pool, spa, sports court and large grass areas. I surprised her with it on mother's day about two-years ago. My mom is 50 years old, but doesn't look her age at all. She has long, Black, straight hair, which hangs down the middle of her back. People often mistake her as other sister.

 “Hey honey.” she said.

“Hey mom, how are you?”

“I’m fine, just cleaning up some things around the house.”

“Ma, how can you always be cleaning? The house is never dirty for you to have to clean it,” I commented laughing.

“Well son, if you clean every day; it won’t get dirty.”

“Wow, its official. You have lost all sanity.”

“Boy hush up, and don’t mock your mother.” she said in a joking but stern voice.

“Yes ma’am.”

"You know your sister is getting married soon.“

"Yes, I know mom. Don't worry, I'm not going to miss Tara's wedding."

"OK, just checking."

"So, when are you going to make Chitta my daughter and y’all give me some grandchildren.”

*Sighs* “Ma, I thought we’ve already talked about this, I’m still young and focused on my career. I’m not ready to settle down.”

“Alright, but let me tell you; Sochitta isn’t going to wait on you forever, have you even officially made her your girlfriend?”

“No, because she’s not,” I confessed getting irritated.

“Alright, I don’t want to hold up your day, just calling to check up on you; I love you.”

“I love you too ma.”

“Ok, bye.”

         I finally pulled up to the restaurant as I hung up the phone. I thought about the words of my mom and knew she was right, but I just don’t know if chitta is the one. I shook the idea from my head and got out of the car, handing the valet guy my keys. “Take care of my baby,” I told him as I walked in. I checked in with the hosts and she led me to a private room, where Chris and Chyna were sitting.

“Damn, what took so long,” Chris asked upon me sitting.

 “Man, there was accident, so I took another way, but you can’t be the one to talk Mr. I was an hour and a half late for our studio session,” I quickly shot back.

Chyna started laughing at him while he sat back and looked at the menu. “So why were you so late?” She asked. He looked up from his menu and looked at both Chyna and I; placing the menu back onto the table he started explaining.

“Rihanna and I were fucking,” he blurted out.

Shocked and confused Chyna and I both looked at him. “Chris are you fucking kidding me,” Chyna said.

“Whoa, how long?” I asked.

“How long what,” Chris answered.

“How long y’all been doing the do?”

“It just happened. I walked into the studio building and I ran into her.”

“So what, y’all left to get in a quickie?” Chris grabbed his glass of water and took a sip.

“We had sex in the second floor bathroom.” Just then the waiter came by, asking were we ready order.

“Yes, can I have some Hennessy please,” Chyna told the waiter.

Chris and I both looked at her with disbelief. “What, I’m gonna need something way stronger than wine in order to listen to this shit,” she blurted out. We all continued to order our food. When the waiter left Chris continued telling us what happened.

“So finish telling us what happened,” I said. He sat back in his chair and began talking. Soon enough the waiter came back with our drinks and Chyna’s Hennessy.

“Christopher Maurice Brow; I can’t even believe you,” Chyna says. “What about Kay?”

“I know, I know, but you know how I feel about Rihanna.”

“Damn, see that’s why I’m not tied down to no one. Can’t get caught doing something that’s only fair.”

“No, you just don’t have anyone because no female wants to put up with your ignorant ass,” Chyna says taking a sip of her drink.

“Since you’re so perfect, why were you waking up in my bed yesterday morning, and not your nigga?” I shot back.

        “Hey, just chill you two. Looks like the waiter is coming back with our food,” Chris says. We all ate our food and no one really said anything else. Noticing Chyna’s large alcohol assumption I offered her a ride home afterwards, calling my manger to send someone to pick up Chyna’s car and drop it home for her. By the time we were done with our food Chyna was completely wasted.

“Hey are you sure you got her Tyga,” Chris asked.

"Yeah homie, she’s going to be fine. I’ll take her home.” He gave Chyna a hug and told her to call him if she needed anything and walked to his car and drove off. When my manager got there, He got Chyna’s keys and followed me to her house. She said goodnight, took her keys and stumbled into the house.