Chapter 3: Studio

Angie

     I woke up looking Chris in his face. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I'm glad I have a best friend like him to comfort me in my time of need. With my body still being a little sore, I got up out of the bed; trying to be quiet as possible. Making my way to the bathroom, to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror at the bruise that formed on my bottom lip. Touching it a little, I put make-up on to cover it up. After, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Bacon, grits, sausage, eggs, and homemade orange juice. One thing about me, my mama taught me to throw down in the kitchen. I can still here her telling me, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." My siblings and I never went hungry with my mama always in the kitchen cooking up something. Everything always smelled delicious. I finished cooking and fixed a plate; I'm guessing the aroma of the food woke Chris, because when I turned around there he was sitting at the counter.

"Good morning," he said.

I Nearly dropped the plate."Oh shit Chris, you scared me."

"Sorry, didn't mean to," he apologized smiling.

"It's fine, are you hungry," I asked still holding the plate I was fixing.

"Yeah, I'm starving."

Handing him the plate of food, I then fixed myself a plate. We both sat at the counter and ate our food. At first there was an awkward silence, until Chris broke it

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks for being here for me; I owe you one big time."

"No problem, that's what I'm here for," he said then kissed the top of my forehead. "So what are your plans for today?"

"Going to the studio with the guy you left the club with last night." he sarcastically.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny," I said to him monotonously.

"What are your plans," he asked stuffing his mouth with food.

"Hmm, I don't know yet, Im supose just go shopping with my mom."

"OK, well I got to be going. Are you sure you're going to be alright; you know you can always come down to the studio with me."

"No, I'll be ok," I answered him, as he finished his plate of food. Getting up from the counter, he placed his plate and fork into the sink, kissed me on the forehead and headed out of the door.

Michael

"Yes daddy,"

"Whose is it?"

"It's yours," Sochitta moaned.

    I bit my bottom lip, continuing to hit her from the back; that's her favorite position. After a couple more strokes I picked up the pace and her moans grew louder. She arched her back as I pulled her freshly dyed blonde hair. I guess they say blondes do have more fun. Her legs then began to tremble. I already knew what that meant. Pounding her sweet and tight box harder, I sent shock waves all over her body, before I knew it I was Cumming just like she was.

   We collapsed on top of each other, breathing heavily. I laid there for a moment trying to catch my breath. Feeling the urge to go pee, I get up to use the bathroom. While washing my hands, I could hear Sochitta in the bed room; sounds like she's rapping. Amazed by what my ears is hearing, I finished washing my hands and slowly crept out of the bathroom. She was putting her clothes on.

"Bitch I'm Honey Cocaine, bout to bring em' some pain, All my haters like a choir, they all singin my name.

"Ain't got a heart for a broad that's the rule of the game-