Chapter Three - "He just wasn't playing in his league."

Chapter Three

"He just wasn't playing in his league."

Harry's behavior towards Louis changed a lot in the next few weeks. He was barely talking to him and when he did, his answers were short and he always sounded annoyed. The most time he was on his mobile or he wasn't even at home.

And in in addition to that it was bothering Louis that Harry was away every night at some party, just to come home drunk with a pretty girl and take her into his room to fuck her.

Almost every night the moaning woke Louis up. And even if it was long since silent you could hear the quiet sobs coming from his room when he was crying himself to sleep.

Not that such scenarios were new for him, but in the last time it got worse. When it was earlier just two to three times a week,  Louis needed to bear that almost every night now.

One time he made the mistake to open the door and watched Harry and his newest conquest how they were making out and ripping off each others clothes.

He was standing there frozen and watched the scene, before the two finally disappeared into Harrys room. Like in trance he had closed the door and gone to bed. Only then he noticed the tears that were quietly running down his face.

The worst thing was that Louis knew exactly what it was like. He knew how Harrys lips felt on his skin. How it was when he was slowly kissing down from his chest to his belly. How he was sucking on his skin to leave a big lovebite. How it felt when he was bringing him to his climax with strong and powerful thrusts.

He knew how it all felt. He had felt it himself.

And somehow that was making it all worse. What for him was the best and most beautiful night of his life was meaning nothing to Harry. Or no, that wasn't quite right. For him it was a terrible mistake that could under no circumstance happen again. And that was hurting more than when it had just meant nothing at all to Harry.

But had Louis expected? That just because one drunken night with Louis Harry would suddenly admit his undying love to him?

How could he have been so naïve and ever hoped that he would ever be something more than a best friend for Harry? He could have any girl he wanted. Why should he suddenly take Louis? Louis with the thick, fat thighs, the too large bum and the too fat stomach. Why him, when in the next nightclub there was a pretty girl with long, beautiful hair, thin legs and great, big breasts just waiting for Harry to seduce her.

And as if he wasn't already fat enough he was just eating more and more in the last time. He just had such hunger, that he was eating anything he could find. And for that he was hating himself just more.

*

About four weeks after the incident with Harry, Louis woke up with a weird feeling in his stomach. After he tried to ignore the feeling and sleep for a few more hours, he felt how his dinner was making his way back up and run into the bathroom, just to throw up loudly into the toilet.

After his dinner was all out he was sinking against the cold bathroom tiles. He felt incredibly hot and he was too tired, then Harry didn't find it necessary to quiet it a bit down last night, so Louis didn't sleep before half past three in the morning. He should stand up and brush his teeth. Yeah, he really should, the thought as his eyes were closing again. That he ripped open again a short time later as he heard a loud knocking on the door.

“Are you done anytime soon in there? You know I need to be early for classes on Tuesdays, hurry the fuck up.”, he heard Harry's annoyed morning voice.