Chapter One - "It seemed like he was lying on a - on a naked chest?!"

Chapter One

"It seemed like he was lying on a – on a naked chest?!“

Louis breathed in the familiar scent of his room. The scent of his furniture, the air in his room, the flowery smell of his sheets and Harry's apple shampoo. Wait, what?!

Louis opened his eyes and looked around. It seemed like he was lying on a – on a naked chest?!

Louis let out a very manly scream and pushed himself off his “pillow”, He blinked a few times, but the person in his bed didn't disappear. It was real, then.

Louis was actually lying in bed with his best friend. He couldn't believe it. Then he noticed he was naked. Completely naked, to be exact. Completely naked as in no clothes at all. Nothing. He paled. Why was he naked? And, more importantly, was Harry naked as well?

Louis prayed his assumptions were incorrect and that he just shed off his clothes and went to sleep last night, even though he normally wore a shirt and a pair of shorts in bed.

He had never been happy with his body and didn't pull off his shirt in front of other people, just because he was afraid to be looked at weirdly. But he could understand it if someone would look at him. He had never been the thinnest and that hadn't changed in all his years on this planet.

Back then, when he had been young, he had thought it was only baby fat and that it would disappear sooner or later. As a teenager he had assured himself that the fat was only still there because he was still growing and that it would be gone soon.

But as soon as the day came when he was no longer a teenager, he had had to face the truth: he was simply fat.

At some point he had come to terms that he would always weigh just a little bit too much. But that did not mean he accepted it, and he always searched for new methods to lose a few pounds.

Louis looked at Harry's face. Somehow the curly haired boy had managed not to wake up at Louis' scream. Louis cautiously lifted the duvet and looked at Harry's body. If possible, he grew even paler. Harry was naked, too. Did that mean they...?

He couldn't help himself but look at Harry's body. The other boy visited the gym regularly, and it was very much visible.

Strong upper arms, visible leg muscles and defined abdomen. Louis could only dream about a body like that.

Harry yawned loudly and brought Louis' attention back to his face. He let the duvet fall down so that it covered most of their bodies. He decided to bring Harry back to the land of the awake.

“Haz” he said softly and shook Harry's shoulder. Said male wrinkled his nose and turned around to the other side. “Harry, wake up.” Louis repeated. This time he got a hand pressed into his face and a “Shhh” from Harry. Louis sighed. Well, this was going to be interesting. He took Harry's hand off his face. “Harry, it's important.”

Harry turned around again and opened his eyes. For a few seconds his eyes were unfocused, but then he blinked and looked Louis, who was lying directly in front of him, in the eyes.