Moving Along {Part 2}

Moving Along:

Is it wrong if I ask you to come over?

Is it wrong if I tell you that I love ya?

Even though I'd never do it when I'm sober
Is it wrong, so wrong

I know I'm the stupid one who ended it
And now I'm the stupid one regretting it
It took me a couple drinks to admit it
I know I'm the stupid one

Thinking 'bout you lots lately
Have you been eating breakfast alone like me?
Thinking 'bout you lots lately
Or are you moving along?
Thinking 'bout you lots lately
Have you been filling empty beds just like me?
Thinking 'bout you lots lately
Or are you moving along?

Y/N's POV:

You bob your head slightly to the music while waiting for a friend to get out of the bathroom. She had dragged you out to a bar, making you get dressed up and everything since you hadn't really been going out lately.

It wasn't that you had been lying around at home ever since the break up between you and Luke, but you also weren't going out more than necessary like for work and the occasional hang out with friends.

Your phone vibrated in your hand, making you look down to see who was texting. Your eyes widened as you saw the name, and practically bulged out when you read the message.

"I'M BACKKK! READY TO GET DRUNK OFF OUR ASSES?" Y/B/F/N screeched, making you jump in shock.

"Um. I....I think I gotta go." You mutter out, still trying to comprehend what was happening. "Wait what? Why?"

Your eyebrows furrowed as you text a reply before standing up to leave, "It's important. I'll call you, stay safe." Y/B/F/N shakes her head before waving goodbye.

Luke's POV:

I run around, clumsily trying to straighten up before Y/N gets here. I never expected her to agree to come here, maybe she hadn't moved on after all...who knows.

All I know is I am more than a little tipsy and having her come over would only end horribly, but I had to see her. I barely pull on some clothes before there's a knock on the door, signaling Y/Ns arrival.

I run over to the door and yank it open, silently cursing myself for being so eager. "Hi Luke..." She says with a small smile, making my legs go weak since I haven't seen or heard from her in so long.

"Y/N. Hi. You look. Amazing." I stutter out as I move out of the way, so she can come in. She walks over and perches on the arm of the couch, looking slightly uncomfortable. 'So. How have you been?" She asks, trying to fill the silence.

I rub the back of my neck, trying to decide whether to tell the truth or not. "You know the usual band stuff. Recording studio, promos, touring." She nods lightly, "How are the boys?"

"Good. All good. Calum got a dog." Her eyes widen slightly, "Wow, I remember he really wanted one. Good on him for finally getting one." I nod along, silence filling the room again.

"Luke. Why did you ask me to come here?"

I let out a sigh before going to sit next to her, deciding to say the words that I would never say if I was sober.

"Y/N...I'm still in love with you. I was stupid to let you go, and I've been regretting it since it happened. I want to give us another try."