Chapter 16 - Sarah

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating – Faster, Faster.

A cold chill spreads over me, waking me up from my sleep. Why is it so cold in my room?

I look down at myself. Holy crap I'm naked. Why am I naked? In my peripheral vision I see Brendon, asleep, his hair fuzzy and beautiful.

Wait. Brendon? What is Brendon doing in my room? Oh my god! Oh My God this isn't my room, it's HIS room!

The memories all come flooding back. The beautiful dress, the carriage ride, the kfc, and then... woah. That really happened...

He'd kissed me over and over until I couldn't breathe and we parted, gasping for breath. The look in his eyes was intense, as if he were taking in everything that was happening.

"Are you nervous?" He'd asked.

"Yes." I'd replied breathlessly. He inched his face closer until his lips were just touching mine.

"Me too." The kiss that followed was sweet and short, and afterward he pulled me back up off the bed.

His arms closed around my waist and then his mouth met mine again, more desperate this time and I felt my lips swell from the firm connection. My arms wound their way around his neck and, out of habit, I started playing with his hair. He let out a moan and tossed his suit jacket on the dresser.

His arms started climbing up my back, and when his fingers touched the skin of my shoulders I shivered.

Our kisses became hotter and fiercer. I forced myself to engage in the moment, untying his bow tie and throwing it aside.

"Feisty." He whispered.

I smirk in response and start on his shirt buttons, spreading it apart to reveal his chest. 

I hesitate.

Holy crap, this is really going to happen I think to myself. He senses my apprehension.

"Don't fret my sweet, I'm going to take care of you."

He pushes me softly back so I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, and then he and I start moving back towards the bedhead; him crawling over me. My breathing becomes heavy. He moves some hair out of my face.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight?" He says quietly, his face inches from mine.

"More than I ever thought you would." I reply.

"Oh honey, I could never say it enough." He kisses me long and tenderly. I hear his pants go flying across the room.

"Are you ready baby?"

                                                  *****

I get shivers down my spine. What a night. I look back over at Brendon, he has a cute little half smile as he rolls over onto his side.

How lucky am I? I ask myself as I quietly ease out of the bed. I walk up to the window and look out into the morning. Grey clouds and rain. Such a contrast to the incredible day I had yesterday.

I hear Brendon stir.

"Wha's that baby?" He says in his sleep.

I silently giggle at the cuteness before me. The giggling stops after what came next.

"Mmm... Alyce."