Chapter 14 - Sarah

Oh My God. OhMyGod.OhMyGod.OhMyGod.

"Oh Brenny. It's just beautiful."
"I'm glad you feel that way, I don't quite know what I would do if you thought it was ugly." He laughs a response. "Now, you have... 10 minutes to get ready before we have to leave so, chop chop!" He leaves me to admire the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.
It's a full length, crimson red, strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline.
It's Mine. He Bought it for me.
I slip out of my clothes and take the dress off its hanger.
Man I hope it fits.
I step into it and slide it up my body. It's a perfect fit, but it's not the kind of dress I would normally go for. It emphasizes my smaller bust, and hugs the curves I normally try to hide. I start to feel a tad self conscious.
He chose this. He wants you to wear it. Man Up Woman!
I run my hairbrush through my bed hair. There's no time to do anything with it, so I'll have to leave it natural. I quickly fix my eye makeup, and decide on a red lipstick – just to keep the red look happening.
I step back and admire myself. I look a bit bare, with no jewellery or accessories, but it will have to do.
I step out of the bathroom, into some incredible black strappy heels that are waaaaay to high (which must have been purchased by Brendon as well) and wobble my way down the hallway.
"Brendon! Brendon I'm ready." I call as I walk into the lounge and see... him.
Oh My. He's so incredibly handsome.
There he stands at the windows in the loungeroom in black suit pants in a tailored white suit jacket, with a crisp white shirt and a bow tie. I work my eyes up to his face, his very handsome face, which is...
Gawking at me.
"Umm... Hi." I stammer.
"Wow."
"Are... you okay? Do you need some water or something?" I ask, worried.
"No no no no no don't. go. Anywhere." He walks towards me.
"I just... I just need a minute to comprehend your radiance." He looks me up and down. I blush.
"Man, I sure know how to pick a good frock." He smiles.
"You really like it?"
"Are you kidding? I cannot recall a time that you have looked more beautiful." He brushes my face with the side of his hand.
"But my hair's not done, and I don't have any jewellery."
"Psssh, who needs all that? You, are beautiful, and I am very much going to enjoy parading you around. All the gentlemen folk shall be quite envious of me I'm sure." He grabs my hand and raises it to his lips. All insecurities I felt before evaporate at the touch of his lips.
"Shall we leave?" He asks, extending his elbow.
"Let's go." I place my hand on his arm.
How did I come to be so lucky?