INTRODUCTION

Dear Students,

I hope that you will find the Angel Light Spiritual Growth and Psychic Development Courses to be a helpful and enjoyable. I will be teaching you using my own personal experiences and from all the knowledge that I have gained over the years. I will also share with you some of my favourite meditations and information from the various spiritual books that I own. I have learnt so much through reading books by the authors Doreen Virtue, Sanaya Roman, Sonia Choquette, Jacky Newcombe and Theresa Chang. Their books are inspiring and filled with knowledge on angels and all things spiritual. I would highly recommend their books as there is a great deal to be learnt through their work.

It is important to take from the courses what you feel rings true to your heart. Each person has their own views and ideas of what is true. If something does not ring true for you or you do not feel comfortable with it, then do not do it. Only take from the course what you feel is right for you. I have worked long and hard to prepare these courses for you. I hope that the courses will be helpful, enlightening and will make a positive difference on your spiritual path and with your development. We will start with the basics which is Spiritual Growth before moving on to Psychic Development. I believe that Spiritual Growth is an integral first step to begin developing your psychic gifts.

Spiritual Growth helps to build your self confidence and raise your vibration to a higher level – which in turn helps you easily and readily access and connect with angels and your spirit guides. It also helps you to discover who you truly are and what your life mission is. It connects you with your higher self and helps you to heal from blocks that are slowing your development. Spiritual Growth also helps you to heal from issues linked to past lives that still affect you today.  Furthermore, Spiritual Growth heightens and awakens your psychic ability and intuition. Spiritual Growth also prepares you for your development. It helps you to identify areas in your life that need balancing. Spiritual Growth basically is self healing. In order for us to develop, grow and help others, we need to help ourselves and get our own selves to a healthy state in mind and body. Spiritual Growth does just that. It heals and balances us on a deep level.

If you have any questions through out the book, then please feel free to contact me. You will find my contact details at the start of this book. I will be more than happy to answer your questions and help where I can. If I am unable to answer your questions then I will try to put you in touch with someone who can. I do recommend doing the courses with a friend or two, as you encourage and help each other.  If you feel that you are working through the courses at a faster or slower pace then, try the courses on your own. Everyone moves and works at a different pace and this is perfectly normal. It is always best to work at a pace that best suits you.  Please do not rush through each course. Take your time and only move onto the next course or week’s lesson, when you feel ready to do so.  Yes, the courses are each broken down into weeks but, this does not mean that you have to complete each week, weekly. If you feel that you need more time then by all means, give yourself the time you need. Rushing through the courses and lessons will only hinder your progress.

Many of us want to be fully developed instantly. Sadly, it does not work this way as growing spiritually and developing takes time. As with any thing that you learn be it Maths, Science, English, how to become a doctor, vet, hairdresser and so on, it takes a great deal of time, effort, dedication and determination. It is impossible to be fully developed in a matter of weeks or months. Like with anything in life it takes time and ambition. Do not get disheartened if things feel as though they are not moving at a fast enough pace. Everything has divine timing. Rushing the process will only result in failure. A good example of this is baking a cake. If you took the cake out of the oven before it was ready then, it will only collapse and not be cooked through – resulting in a flopped cake. It is important to let the cake bake at its suggested time – then it will come out perfect. Rushing things only makes matters worse. This is why patience is needed when venturing out on your spiritual journey.