Chapter Six

Nikki Bella’s Pregnancy ‘Definitely Wasn’t Planned’ But She Is ‘Stoked’

Nikki Bella, 34, is at least four months pregnant with Rusev’s child. Multiple insiders reveal to Us that when she first found out, the reality star was weighing her options and turned to mom Kathy Colace and sister Brie Bella (mother of Birdie Danielson) for guidance. “It definitely wasn’t planned,” says one source.

Rusev and Nikki have been barely dating for just five months, so although one insider says “the family loves him” and another adds he’s “thrilled to become a dad,” Bella ultimately “had to decide if she was prepared, with or without his involvement.”

In the end, it was her “incredible support system” and the fact that “she lives a block from all of her family” that made the choice “easy,” says an insider. “Nikki’s take is that for everyone in her family, children have only made their lives better.”

The WWE Superstar “feels more prepared than ever to be a mom.”

Even though Nikki has confirmed her pregnancy. Rusev has yet to confirm that if he is the father.

×

"You have to tell me how she's doing, Brie." Rusev followed her through the arena halls. "She refuses to talk to me."

Brie was growing annoyed with him following her around everywhere. She had tried ignoring him, but when that didn't work, she had just told him she knew nothing. That had worked for all of an hour and then he was back on her case, begging her for some kind of information.

"Did you go see her at all after the taping?"

"No." He muttered, looking around the corridor. "I tried calling her a thousand times and she won't answer me! I need to hear from her and see how she is doing."

"Maybe, you should have thought about that before you didn't say anything." Brie pointed out. "Rusev, if you want her to really believe that you care about this baby then you have to own to up to it in front of everyone."

"It isn't anybody's business but ours."

"You are one confusing man." She smirked. "I know that it's your baby and I've done nothing but try push you guys to try and be grown up about this."

"I'm not denying the baby!" He exclaimed. "I never did doubt the baby was mine. I was just afraid and thought I couldn't handle being a parent. Nicole already hates me. What if the baby ends up hating me, too?"

"Not standing up for her or the baby was a big screw up on your part." Brie sighed. "To her it was like denying the baby. If you keep this up, the baby will end up hating you and probably her, too."