Chapter 9

I'm The Good Girl, He's The Bad Boy. Your Typical Love Story...I Think Not

Chapter 9

To my shock and surprise I see Kane laughing with one of the bad boys of our school. I don't know his name since I don't interact with people much but I do know he's one of the troublemakers in our school. I see Kane turn around and give me a smile before saying something to the boy next to him and walking over to me.

"Hey," he says.

"Wh...what are you doing he...here," I ask him stuttering slightly. I thought he was possibly still in the hospital.

"Miraculous recovery, doctor just let off me off today in the morning. I'm here actually to volunteer for some classes. It's actually a program that the government says I have to take for landing a tree in the pool of an elderly couple," he says casually leaning against the tree. My mouth drops open.

"You landed a tree in a pool," I asked shocked.

"Yes mother," he says in a sarcastic tone. I throw him a dirty look.

"I was so worried about you," I tell him forgetting about the incident with the tree and pool.

"Well I know, who wouldn't be," he said his conceited side coming up. I playfully glare and all he does is laugh before hugging me. He's so warm and soft like a giant teddy bear. I snuggle into his leather jacket breathing his scent in. He smells like cinnamon with a hint of sugar mixed with vanilla and a little bit of a piney scent. He smells incredible.

"Are you smelling me," he asks laughing. I withdraw myself from his hold.

"No," I tell him looking down. My cheeks warm up and redden.

"Awe your blushing. This is why I like you."

Sorry it's short. I didn't have much time.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?