Chapter 12

I'm The Good Girl, He's The Bad Boy. Your Typical Love Story...I Think Not

Chapter 12

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah," I shouted blocking my ears from hearing anymore of his arguments.

"Oh come on," he whined as I continued mopping the dingy, cafeteria floors.

"Okay I'm sorry," he said hugging me from behind.

"And..." I trailed off.

"And I'll never do it again," he said.

"Good," was all I said before turning around and giving him a peck on the lips only for him to pull me back gently yet roughly and crashing his lips on mine?

"Ugh Kane," I groaned. He detached himself from me before mumbling a sorry and continuing to wipe tables.

You see what happened is, my last class is Art. Apparently the schedule Kane was given was identical to mine. He was supposed to help around; you know clean and stuff like that. But you know what he did. Well during art I was sitting and painting some roses and other flowers when my friendly, classmate Robbie came up to talk. We were just talking generally but apparently Kane thought Robbie was flirting as he leaned against my chair, close to my face. Well Kane came up, punched him the face, and shouted "she's mine" before kissing me right in front of the class.

Now I'm pretty sure you could imagine what a pretty sight that was. To get smooched by someone right in front of the whole class and in front of Robbie who I should tell you is gay. I had smacked Kane right in the face before running out of the classroom. When I returned 20 minutes later, there was only 10 minutes till the bell rang and Kane looked very apologetic and guilty. Good he should, was the only thing I could think of. As I had returned to my painting, I finished up the last bit before cleaning up and just in time, the bell rang.

I had darted out of the classroom with my bag very fast. I could hear Kane calling my name. I ignored him before running into the cafeteria. Mrs. Clark stood there with the lunch ladies and a bucket of towels and a mop to clean the floors.

After a bunch of instructions and rules, no leaving until everything's shinning and clean, only one break and that's for bathroom or a quick snack. If we do fail to follow these rules, we get suspended for three days. Oh joy, I thought sarcastically.

So as you can already tell, that's what led up to this moment when Kane apologized and I guess I forgave him.

"You know Kane about Robbie," I said. I watched his face scrunch up.

"You gotta talk about that kid. He was trying to touch you," he whined like a child whose toy almost got taken away.

"He's gay Kane," I stated bluntly. I watched as realization came to his face and his lips formed a 'O.' I giggled at his expression.

"You're an idiot," I told him as I mopped the floor underneath the tables.

"I'm your idiot," he said. Cheesy sure, but it made me smile wide and blush the color of a dark red rose. We continued working in silence until it was time to go. The cafeteria was sparkling clean.

"Okay, let's go," I told him.

"Did you pack your stuff already," I asked him.

"Yeah why," he asked as we put away the brooms, rags, and mop.

"Hello, your parents did kick you out right?" I asked him verifying.

"Oh yeah, are you sure your parents are cool with it," he asked me.

"Well, they're not cool with it but they agreed none the less. However, you can't be seen near me after 9:00 in the house," I told him as we walked to his car.

"Awe man," he whined.

"Hey now no whining, you're lucky my mom didn't change her mind after I told her about me having detention and not to mention that I'm grounded for the rest of my life," I told him. "You're lucky she's letting me get a ride from you," I said.

"Yeah well just watch, your parents will love me," he says.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you'll see," was all he said before we were on our way.

20 Minutes Later

"Nice house," was the first thing he said as we entered the main foyer.

"Thanks," I said.

"Okay let's go see my parents," I told him. I walked through the living room and found them in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey guys," I said. Mom and dad turned around and just as I expected eyed Kane up and down.

"Well hello Mr. and Mrs. Smith," he said smoothly walking over to them shaking hands. I scrunched my eyebrows at his polite gesture.

"Nice to meet you," mom said as dad looked at him with suspicion.

"I'm Kane Verona, as your daughter may have informed you," he said.

"Yes well she told us about the tragic thing that happened with you and well we couldn't refuse," my mom said buttering him up. I narrowed my eyes at Kane as he snuck a look at me, winking briefly before turning around.

"I really hope I'm no bother to you guys," he said.

"Oh no of course not, right Richard," my mom asks dad.

"Oh uh yeah no bother at all," dad said shooting me a look that said 'what is going on.' He expected some juvenile, bad boy with a thousand piercings and tattoos. Well he is a juvenile bad boy and he does have some piercings and tattoos but not like those big, bad biker guys do. You could say Kane looks fair when it comes to his bad boy personality.

I could tell my mom was already starting to like him considering his manners.

"Well you must be tired, Belle will show you where you'll be staying," mom said. I saw dad give a look to my mom as if saying 'don't let them be alone' but she ignored it continuing to stir her stir fry.

"Yeah come on, I'll show you," I told him leading him out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Is my room near yours," he asks me as we walk down the long hallway.

"Well it's in front of mine," I told him watching a smirk slipped onto his face.

"Oh no no no no no, you are not sneaking into my room," I told him.

"Whoever said that," he said innocently before walking into the room we stopped in front of. Flustered, I stomped into my bedroom slamming the door shut listening to his husky laugh from across the hall as I fell on my bed.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?

Sorry it's not that good. I wanted to upload something so at least i got something up. I promise i'll make up for it soon with a longer one (: