Chapter 1

Hi guys, so its Ruby here and its gonna be just me writing this book as this book is actually for Vicki (@luvlijubli). So, Vicki's been watching a lot of Starkid recently (if you don't know who they are, you are missing out on some serious awesomeness), and she is slightly obsessed with JoeyPez/RichPez (Lauren Lopez and Joey Richter ship).

So I hope you enjoy my JoeyPez fanfic :3

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Joey, help me down, you butt," Lauren shouted from the branches of the tall oak tree.

"Aw does Midget need a little help?" Joey teased looking up at his friend.

"Hahaha," Lauren said before sticking her tongue out and starting to manoeuvre her way to the ground. When she got to the last branch she looked at Joey and grinned. "Hey Joey! Look!" she cried pointing into the distance. Joey spun his head around, turning away from his view of the tree. Lauren sensed her opportunity and jumped onto him, sending them both flying onto the ground. Lauren stood up again laughing. "You should have seen your face!" she said to Joey.

"Haha very funny. You're really heavy for a Midget, maybe you should start cutting down on those cakes," Joey said standing up and brushing the leaves off of his jeans.

"Joey, I am not that short, okay!?" Lauren shouted punching Joey lightly on the arm.

"I know but its funny that it bothers you so much."

"I know, but its funny that it bothers you so much!" Lauren mimicked. "Hi, my name's Joey and I'm a butt."

"Wow," Joey said. "You're great at this insult thing aren't you?"

Lauren stuck her tongue out again and started to walk down the alleyway back to her cousin's flat.

Joey put his hand on his heart and sniffed. "Wow Lauren. You're so rude. You've really hurt my feelings. I shall cry in a corner and never talk to anyone again."

With Lauren's back still facing Joey, she raised her hand and stuck her middle finger up for Joey to see.

"Oh well, that's just rude."

***

"Seriously, Lauren I meant what I said about those cakes. You should really start cutting down."

Lauren stuck her tongue out at Joey on the opposite side of the table with her cake having not been fully chewed up yet.

"Ew Lauren, thats gross!" Joey shouted. "You sicken me!" he hissed.

"Shut up Joey," Lauren said still chewing the cake. "You ate five of them earlier."

"No, that was you."

Lauren rolled her eyes and threw her cake wrapper at Joey. 

"Gosh Midget," Joey said. "You shouldn't abuse people like that. It's just rude."

"Shut up you little-" Lauren was interrupted by her phone ringing. She got up from the table and collected her phone from the kitchen worktop. "This isn't over," she said to Joey.

"Whatever you say, Midget."

"Hi Meredith," Lauren said to her friend on the other end of the phone. "Yeah...No, we weren't rehearsing today...wait what?!...Meredith that wasn't agreed...are you sure?...well okay then, we'll see you there...yep, okay, bye." Lauren ended the call and put her phone into her hoodie pocket. "That was Meredith. She said we were supposed to be at the rehearsal half an hour ago."

"Wait, what?! Nobody told us!" Joey said, shocked.

"Actually," Lauren started, "Meredith said she texted you yesterday about it."

"Ah. Yeah I wouldn't have recieved that message."

Lauren waited for Joey to elaborate. "...Why?" she asked.

Joey popped out of his daydream. "Oh, yeah, right. Well I may or may not have maybe dropped my phone down the toilet the other day."

"Joseph Michael Richter, how the hell did you manage that?" Lauren asked.

"Well, I was doing the usual, you know texting whilst peeing, its not only women that multitask you know, and my hands slipped and my phone fell in."

"Oh Joey...Joey, Joey, Joey. I was wondering why you weren't replying to my texts."

"Oh no, I got those, yeah I was ignoring you, you were boring me."

"Thanks Joey," Lauren said sarcastically.

"You're very welcome, Midget."

Lauren rolled her eyes once more; thats all she seemed to do when she was around Joey. "Well we'd better go, Meredith seemed pretty annoyed."

"Okay then, can I go to the bathroom first, I really need to pee?" Joey asked.

"Yeah sure, but be quick."

"Tah," Joey said walking to the bathroom.

"Don't drop anything down the loo, cos then when my cousin comes back she'll be extremely pissed off!" Lauren shouted after him.

"Ha, ha, Midget, very funny," Lauren heard Joey shout back. She rolled her eyes once more, she really worried for that boy sometimes...but she loved him, he was one of her best friends. "Hurry up Joey!"

"Lauren, you know the ring on the side of the sink?"

"Yes..."

"It may or may not have gone down the sink...BUT IT DIDN'T GO DOWN THE LOO SO I'M NOT IN TROUBLE! Right?..."

"JOEY YOU'RE SUCH-"

"An amazing person, why thank you Lauren!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter. Be sure to check out other DumblediusClaudore stories and be sure to vote and tell us what you thought ;)

-DumblediusClaudore