Side Chapter 4

"Hobi?" Yoongi called out as he opened his friend's front door. Once again, he had left the door unlocked, but there was no sign of him being home.

"We have to tell him to make sure to lock his door," Isabella sighed, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. She locked it and followed Yoongi inside, "Oh, listen,"

Yoongi turned his head as he heard the same thing his wife did. He smiled, "He's practising. Come on, let's go surprise him,"

They headed up the stairs to the room that Hoseok had set aside for his music. There were various instruments around the room, including a few violins, a viola and a cello. There was a bass guitar in the corner, as well as a drumkit, and Yoongi smiled to himself. Bee had definitely moved in permanently if two of her instruments were here.

Hoseok was standing in the middle of the room, his back to them as he played a melancholy tune on his violin, the beautiful, bassy sounds ringing out around him. Yoongi knew the piece all too well, and smiled, pressing his finger to his lips to tell Isabella to be quiet as he snuck into the room. 

Hoseok didn't even hear him sit down at the piano and lift the lid off the keys, but when Yoongi started to accompany him, he heard him laugh and turn around, not stopping his own playing.

Isabella clapped happily as she came into the room, standing off to the side as the pair began to play together, not even thinking about it, they were so in sync.

Yoongi changed the piece abruptly, and instead of stopping or becoming confused, Hoseok immediately changed his own tune, matching Yoongi with no problem. He grinned as he looked over Isabella's shoulder, seeing his own girlfriend behind her, smiling and shaking her head.

All of a sudden, the piece changed completely, and all heads turned to Yoongi.

"Michael Jackson?!" Bee laughed as Hoseok grinned, playing along, again with no hesitation.

Both women couldn't help but laugh and clap as the two men thoroughly enjoyed themselves on their impromptu medley session.

It ended quicker than the girls would have liked, in one long, powerful note that had Yoongi standing on his feet, a huge grin on his face as both of their chests heaved with the intense passion they had put into such a short piece.

Isabella and Bee cheered, clapping their hands together loudly, and the pair took mock bows before Hoseok carefully put his prized violin back in the case; the other violins he would have out, but this one he took extra care of.

"That was so good!" Isabella gushed, throwing her arms around her husband, "You two should actually perform on stage together!"

Yoongi laughed, "I've never performed in front of an audience with anyone before," He said, "It would be weird,"

"You performed in front of us," Bee pointed out, "You're both at the top of your field, a performance with the both of you would be sold out,"

"Maybe in the future," Hoseok said, "If Yoongi ever thinks anyone is good enough to perform alongside him," He grinned as Yoongi punched his arm.

"You're more than good enough to perform with me," He said, "Don't start that one again,"

Hoseok laughed, "Alright, alright. Anyway, why are you guys here?"

Bee groaned, "Don't tell me you forgot," She said, "We're going to see Jimin perform. It's his first date of his first ever concert,"

Hoseok sighed, "Oh. Yeah. Let me get ready, then,"

"You're not happy for your friend?" 

"Of course I am," Hoseok whined a little, "But the opening song is about you!"

"Don't be silly," Bee patted him on his backside, "Go shower,"

Isabella slid her small hand into Yoongi's, "That was amazing," She sighed, "I wish I could perform with you one day,"

Yoongi pulled her in and pecked her on her lips, "Maybe I'll teach you the piano, and we can perform a duet,"

Isabella's eyes lit up, "I'd love that!"

He smiled, "Then I promise, I won't perform a duet with anyone until I've done it with you,"

---

AN: This piece is an amazing duet between Henry (One of my fave violinists omg.. Not just cause he was Suju but that's where I discovered him) on the violin, and Shin Jiho on the piano. Seriously, check it out, it's so good!!!!