17

Daisy didn't look up as Yoongi and Jimin entered the room. Even as the door closed and the pair leaned up against the wall to watch, she kept looking down at her fingers, not even realising that there was an extra person in the room.

"Start again," Yoongi sighed, "The song is more passionate. It's about loving somebody so much, but not being able to have them,"

"How do you know?" Daisy snapped, still looking at the keys, her body slowly beginning to slouch over it again.

"She doesn't know?" Jimin piped up, genuinely surprised, "I thought she would have, with you being so famous. He wrote it. I just wrote the lyrics," 

"I'm not famous," Yoongi argued.

"You were,"

Daisy froze at the sound of a second voice and slowly turned on the stool.

"Hi," Jimin grinned, and Daisys eyes almost popped out of her head.

"You- I- Park Jimin?!" She cried, covering her mouth with her hands, "How?! Why?!"

"We're friends," Yoongi said, "And like he said, I used to compose music for him. I thought that asking him to visit might help you with your playing,"

Daisy just sat in shock, staring at Jimin, who smiled again and offered his hand, "I'm Park Jimin. What's your name?"

"K-Kim Daisy," Daisy stammered, her cheeks red as she shook his hand.

Jimin smiled and stepped back, "Yoongi Hyung was right," He said, "You play very well, but you don't seem like you want to. Why?"

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest as Jimin got to work with Daisy. He was so kind and genuine, that he had this talent of making everyone around him comfortable and able to open up to him. Despite that, it was obvious Daisy didn't really want to talk too much about herself.

"My Dad makes me play," She said, "So I have to play,"

"Well, you are very good," Jimin said, taking a seat next to her on the wide stool, "I think instead of resenting him for making you play when you didn't want to, you should use your talent. Everyone has things that they don't like to do, but if you are good at it and switch it around and use it to your advantage, you can go anywhere on that talent,"

Daisy stared at him, with her eyes wide.

"Take me, for example," Jimin continued, "I hated singing. I thought I was terrible compared to everyone else, and I wanted to just dance. But Hyung," He looked over at Yoongi, "Showed me that I had a talent, and instead of hiding it away, I should show it to everyone. He changed my perspective on singing, and taught me how to mix in my passion for dancing with my singing, and now I sing and dance on stage for thousands of people,"

Daisys eyes slowly moved to Yoongi, "Is that why you told me to play Jimins piece?"

Yoongi shrugged and Jimin smiled wildly, "Hyungs the most passionate person I have ever met," He said proudly. His smile faltered a little, and he looked down, "Well, at least he was before-"

"Jimin," Yoongi cut him off, his voice low, "Just help her play. Maybe you could sing,"

Jimin immediately smiled again and stood up, "Alright. Play Save Me again, and I'll sing along to help show you how it's supposed to sound,"

Daisy's face suddenly grew extremely red and she looked down at the keys, "I don't know if I can," She said, "You have a reason to sing this song,and my reason to play is..." She trailed off.

"But at a musician who is accompanying a vocalist, shouldn't you try and match?" Jimin said calmly, and Daisy's eyes widened. She glanced over at Yoongi, and swiveled herself on the stool so she was facing the piano again.

"I don't know if I can play it as well as the composer," She muttered quietly, "But I'll try,"

"Great!" Jimin grinned, "I'm ready when you are!"

---

Once the session was over, Jimin signed an autograph for Daisy, before promising to watch her when she performed at the school concert. He waved her off and turned to Yoongi.

"I'm free for the rest of the day, want to get some lunch?"

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, let's go meet Hoseok," He paused as he opened the door, "Thanks, Jimin,"

Jimin just smiled and followed him out. They walked in a comfortable silence until they reached Hoseoks office.

"Hyung," Jimin said as Yoongi went to knock on the wooden surface, "I'm sorry for not contacting you sooner. I just assumed that after what happened, you..."

Yoongi smiled tightly and knocked, "Forget it, Jimin,"

"Come in,"  Hoseok called out, and Yoongi opened the door, letting Jimin bound in infront of him.

"Hobi Hyung!"

"Jimin! Hey!" The two embraced, and then pulled away, "Ready for lunch? Bee's gone to the bathroom, she'll be back any moment, then we can go,"

Jimins eyes widened and his cheeks grew pink, "B-Bee? Bee is here?"

Narrowing his own eyes, Hoseok reached out and flicked Jimins forehead, "She's mine, eyes off, Park Jimin,"

Yoongi couldn't help but smile at his old friends already having their usual argument, even after having not seen each other for a long time.

As Bee came back into the room, and Hoseok wrapped his arm around Jimins neck to prevent him from running to her, Yoongi sighed. All that was missing from this old group of friends, was Isabella.

Noticing that Yoongis mood had dropped, Hoseok and Jimin stopped fighting.

"Come on, Yoongz," Hoseok said brightly, "Let's go for lunch,"

---

AN: Sorry it's such a crappy chapter. It's kind of a filler.

This chapters piece is "Qi" By Phildel