ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴFᴏ - ᴄᴀssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ

A/N
This isn't a chapter but I wanted to give you info on Cassandra's personality, interests, things like that. Just in case you were wondering I guess. Enjoy! Btw, this'll be updated more and more as the story goes on, of course, this is mostly just based off what you guys already know. Lemme know if there's any extra info you wanna know.

~BASIC INFO~

Name: Cassandra "Hitachiin" (Actual Last Name Unknown)

Nickname(s): "Cass" "Cassie"

Gender: Female

Age: 15 Years Old

Species/What Are They: Human

Sexuality: Straight

~BATTLE INFO~

Experience: None besides half paying attention to battles caused by Team Rocket, Ash, or any other trainers she knows

Powers/Attacks: No powers, magic of any kind. Pokémon partner has moves:
      - Tackle
      - Quick Attack
      - Baby-Doll Eyes
      - Tail Whip

Weapons: Pokémon partner, Eevee

Fighting Style: Pokémon battles (if she could or knew how too). Doesn't normally fight unless needed. Has proper self-defense training due to her father teaching her while she grew up.

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~

Friends With: Eevee, Ash Ketchum, Bonnie, Clemont, Serena

Neutral With: Jessie, James, Meowth, Team Rocket Members

Enemies With: Most Pokémon

Family: Giovanni (father, status: alive) Mother (status: dead)

Crush(es): None (yet)

Relationship (dating) Status: Single 

~PERSONALITY~

Personality Towards Humans: Doesn't care for them much until they mean something to her, her father, Eevee, or Team Rocket. Is normally distant from them because of growing up separated from the outside world.

Personality Towards Strangers: Sarcastic and witty, actually keeps to herself until she gets to know a person, despite giving off that extrovert vibe.

Personality Towards Friends: Sarcastic and funny, loves to tease, but always means well. After being alone for so long, finally having some other people to talk to besides Eevee, Giovanni, and other Team Rocket members is a huge relief. Sometimes she says and does stuff before thinking, and it could get her into trouble or come off as rude.

Personality Towards Enemies: Is cold and harsh, she lets you know that she does not like you or even wanna be near you. Very observant when it comes to them so she can learn exactly what their deal is or a secret they're hiding.

Personality Towards Allies: Her Team Rocket members are allies to her. She respects them as much as they respect her however when someone gets out of line, she makes sure to put them right back in their place. She takes charge in situations that need her and is considered a good leader among the team.

Personality Towards Family: Cares very much about her father, even though they both act quiet and cold. She cares very much about trying to make him proud of her and hopes that she would never disappoint him. Her relationship with her mother is unknown due to her disappearance early on in Cassandra's life.

Strengths: Leadership. Honest. Good sense of humor. Strong. Smart. Calm, cool and collected at all times. Good observation skills. Spontaneous. Caring. Mature (sometimes).

Weaknesses: Tries too hard to make father proud of her. Doubts herself a lot. Questions decisions that she makes. Feels that everything she does is never enough to make anyone proud.

Flaws: Sarcastic. Overly honest at times. Has a temper. Negative attitude at times. Quiet. Distant. Speaks/acts before thinking. 

Likes: Exploring. New adventures. Reading. Learning about anything and everything. Spending time with Eevee. Food. Nighttime. Tea. Walks. 

Dislikes: Most pokémon. Waking up too early. People being rude, annoying, or disrespectful.

Fears: Losing someone/something important to her. Again.

~APPEARANCE~

Eye Color: Brown but sometimes appear grey.

Clothes: Before - Black Team Rocket uniform. After - Simple white t-shirt with a black graphic with a red and black flannel over it. Jeans shorts over red leggings and brown ankle boots. Red hat with white front and Pokémon League "L" in green on front.

Hair: Medium Ash Brown. Straight. 

Skin: Pale but lightly tan.

Other: Black backback with blue and white details. Gold necklace with golden circle charm.

~OTHER INFO~

Goals/Purpose: To catch Ash Ketchum's Pikachu for her father. No other goals/purpose/aspirations.

Job: Junior Team Rocket member. Heir to Team Rocket throne.

~BACKSTORY~

Backstory: She has always had a quieter and more distant childhood than normal children. Nothing was normal for her, especially being the daughter of the infamous Giovanni of Team Rocket. However, she was still a happy child, always filled with love and care. Until, her mother disappeared when she was five years old. Her mother's absence changed her whole life for her.

Her father used to be happier with his family until that day, when he turned cold and bitter. Cassandra also changed. She was depressed and quiet, felt sad at all times and wasn't the same bright, happy child that she was. She was raised and taught that the world outside was cold and the people and creatures were cruel and heartless. She was on the brink of being as cold hearted as her father. Thankfully, she met Eevee and that turned her world around. Eevee brought light into her life in the darkest of times.

Even after meeting Eevee, Cassandra was still not the same. She was a cold kid growing up and her father placed stricter rules in their house. She stayed shut in but it didn't matter. She learned to love the darkness and the inside comfort of her home until she realized what other grunts on Team Rocket were doing outside of headquarters. They were going outside.

She noticed that they would go out and see new things and places. She would dream of even just flipping through a picture book with the number of sights and sounds as the outside world. She had always wanted to go outside and see for herself what her dreams were made of. Only when she turned 15, she would get the chance to finally be allowed out, to finally see the world, meet people, and hopefully, make her father proud.