(3) ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Fᴏᴜɴᴅ

• Jessie •

I woke up to the sound of James and Meowth snoring loudly. I looked over my bed to find Meowth on the floor with his blanket half-on, half-off him. James was sleeping in an awkward position on the top. I laughed loudly at the two idiots that are my teammates, but hushed myself before waking them. I climbed down the ladder and noticed that the boss's daughter wasn't in her bed.

She's probably getting ready in one of the bathrooms. I took my makeup and hair stuff to the bathroom, hoping that I could get it after Cassandra came out. I waited outside the bathroom for a good 30 minutes and didn't hear anything coming from the other side, so I started to get annoyed. I started knocking on the door, calling for Cassandra.

"Cassandra, you've been in there for more than half an hour! Cassandra... Cassandra... CASSANDRA!!!" My quiet knocks eventually turned into yells and bangs since I got no response from the other side. I started panicking and opened the door to reveal an empty, spotless bathroom. I let out a shriek seeing that Cassandra was nowhere to be found.

I woke up James and Meowth and they grudgingly came to the door and found me panicking.

"Jessie, what's going on?" James asked tiredly.

"Yeah, we're trying to sleep. The boss's girl was right. The Pokémon Center is way better than sleeping in that old balloon." Meowth told me.

"SHE'S GONE!!! THE GIRL IS GONE!!" I yelled at them, definitely waking them up. I noticed their tired expressions turn to ones of panic. We searched all around the Pokémon Center, hoping to find her. Nothing. Her stuff wasn't even in the room anymore.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! WE CAN'T TELL THE BOSS, HE'LL KILL US! WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE?! WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE?! WHEN DID SHE LEAVE?!" James was panicking, asking questions faster than they could be answered.

"Relax guys. We don't have to tell the boss. We'll just find her and pretend that she never left. It's not like the boss is gonna call and find out." Meowth said. We were just starting to calm down until we got a call on our communicator machine. We looked at it and saw that it was, you guessed it, the boss.

More panicking about what we were going to tell the boss until Meowth reassured us that we could probably trick him, somehow. We answered the call and were greeted by our boss's stone face.

"Hi, boss!" We all sang. He looked unamused and started talking.

"Hello. I wanted to check in on you to make sure everything is going well." He said.

"Aw, you care about us? How sweet!" James said.

"I couldn't care less for you. I called to check up on my daughter. Where is she?" He asked. We started worrying until James told him that she was sleeping.

"My daughter does not sleep in so late. So I know you're lying to me. Where is she?" He asked again, more irritated this time.

"Oh, er, um... I'll g-go get her for you, boss." James again said. He walked away until he wasn't visible on-screen and changed into a costume and wig that looked like what Cassandra was wearing. He walked back, pretending to be her. The boss wasn't fooled.

"YOU FOOLS! Do you think you can just fool me into thinking that HE is my daughter?! Now, WHERE IS SHE?!" We couldn't lie to him anymore. So, as much as we didn't want to, we told him the truth.

"YOU LOST MY DAUGHTER?! NOT EVEN A FULL 24 HOURS AND SHE'S GONE! UNBELIEVABLE! YOU IDIOTS BETTER FIND HER OR ELSE, YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO BEING TEAM ROCKET MEMBERS AND GO BACK TO THE OUTCASTS THAT YOU WERE!" The call ended with the room so silent, you could hear a pin drop.