Letters to Carrots [13]

Sorry for not uploading! I just haven't gotten any inspiration for a new letter :/ Real Sorry. Please accept this horrible attempt to write another letter... xD \

PS. Look at that awesome gif of Louis xD :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Carrots,

I feel jealous of you. You wanna know why? Because you don't have to go to the dentist. I hate going there! So, earler today was time for my rutinary check. I've tried my best at cleaning my teeth to not get any cavities or any other germs. But still, the visits are horrible! I hate it every time the dentist put a sucking tube into my mouth to take my saliva. It leaves my mouth all dry and my lips chapped! These lips are very valuable! Then he passes this machine that makes my teeth either hurt or tickle a lot! I just feel like punching the dentists face off and walk away with swag out of the office. I hate it. And no, I'm not afraid of dentists. I just detest what they do in my mouth. Then, when I think my torture is done, the put a red plaster in my mouth that tastes horrible to see if I have cavities! And I have to stay with that for two whole minutes, plus the sucking machine doesn't help at all. I am jealous because you don't have teeth to take care of. At least the smiles of fans make me happy and forget all that.

Also, since I stopped eating you as much as I used to, my skin color hasn't turned yellow-ish as Harry and Eleanor said it would. Now, it has a very healthy color. And you know what that means? We will still be together for ever and ever! :D

A faithful lover,

Louis Tomlinson <3 xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and for beind patient with my uploads! xD This story has so far 2,419 reads, 103 votes and 83 comments! Thank you all!! :D