Letters to Carrots [8]

This letter is a little short, I know. But have in mind the other three letters I uploaded a few minutes ago x) I hope you like it! I feel like I'm walking with blinders on my eyes while writing this. I don't know where I'm heading, but I take what comes my way and write it here, hoping you people like it. DO YOU LIKE IT? If yes, then YAY! Let's party ONE DIRECTION STYLE!! and if the answer is no, then sad for you boooooo, I try my best so that you can enjoy it.

*I am not necessarily trying to offend Louis Tomlinson here. It's just based on how his personality is showed on videos and etc, plus his love for Carrots. No copyright infringement intended here, please, don't demand me :'(. The picture belongs to Louis Tomlinson or the fan who took it, not mine. I just edited it.*

Remember to comment, vote, fan and share! Love you all lots and thanks for reading and the support :D <3

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Louis,

Stop being such a drama queen. Seriously. We gotta talk with Uncle Si and tell him to enroll you in a university of drama or something. And why do you keep sending these letters to my e-mail? Do I look like a Carrot? Does this sexy face of mine say “CARROTS” in any way, form or shape? If you continue to send this to me, I will reply to you, but don’t come complaining to me when you see what I can be capable of.

Sincerely,

Harry Styles ;)