Letters to Carrots [9]

Hello Lovely people! I want to firstly thank everyone who has read, commented, voted, fanned, added this story! Thank you a lot! So the gif to the right pretty much says how I feel whenever I see those things, plus that's pretty much how Louis is in this letter x) I hope you all like it!

*I am not necessarily trying to offend Louis Tomlinson here. It's just based on how his personality is showed on videos and etc, plus his love for Carrots. No copyright infringement intended here, please, don't demand me :'(. The picture belongs to Louis Tomlinson or the fan who took it, not mine. I just edited it.*

Remember to comment, vote, fan and share! Love you all lots and thanks for reading and the support :D <3

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Harry,

I wanted to be a drama teacher for a reason, don’t you think?! And I do not know what you are talking about. These letters are being sent directly to MY CARROTS, not you. What are you doing with her anyways? You are supposed to be with some women around banging them, not Carrots! I know you are quite the ladies man but why did it have to be with someone who was mine? And now, because of you, fans won’t give me Carrots as presents anymore, because they are “bad for my health”. How is it that vegetables are bad?! Since when?! I really can’t control my desire to eat Carrots. I am a humanoid bunny! :B I please beg of you to stop getting your nose  inside the things that you shouldn’t. And that includes my relationship with Carrots and my letters. Thank you. I thought you and I were friends Hazza. But I guess I was wrong about that too, as I was wrong into trusting you.

Louis Tomlinson