15| ASR

"Khushiji, Is this box for nannav? But doesn't it looks strange. Imagine karela ASR eating jalebi relishing it's sweet taste getting dripped in sugar syrup" Nk imagined the scene he recited.

Khushi chuckled at his thoughts and involuntarily her eyes went to Arnav. Arnav who was driving the car also looked at her. She smiled at him for which he smirked with tinge of mischief. She wondered on the change of his demeanor.

"Keep your imaginations to yourself Nk. By the way Khushi knows how I relish my jalebi"

Khushi's pupils darted in shock. His words on referring her as jalebi earlier strikes her brain. A lateritious hue spread on her cheeks and it increases when she gives picture to Nk imaginations. She gulped at the scandalous image and chanted thousand devimaaiyaa seeking her apology for thinking shameless things.

"Khushiji what happened to you? You're sweating and your skin turned red. Oh god nannav something happened to her health" Terrified Nk said it in worry whereas Khushi flushed more if possible.

Arnav had hard time controlling his smirk knowing the exact reason behind Khushi state. Pretending to be worried he applied breaks.

"Khushi what happened? Are you ok?" He asked innocently.

Khushi was not in the state to interpret his fakeness. She cleared her throat "Nothing, I.. am fine.." She said through her flustered form with difficulty. Pitying her state, Arnav ordered Nk to buy a water bottle from nearby store.

Nodding dutifully Nk slipped out from the car. After making sure about his departure, Arnav placed his palm on her sweating palm gently.

She snapped her eyes at him "Relax Khushi"

He stroked her palms softly telling her to relax "Just calm down. Don't feel awkward, it was normal. Eventually you'll get used to it"

He caressed her cheeks with his other palm whereas khushi released a sigh. She took a deep breath and calm down her senses.

"After breakfast we're going to a place and dare you tag anyone with us" He warned.

She nodded in confusion.

"Khushiji..." Hearing Nk voice Arnav withdraw his hands. Khushi straightened herself. Her palm rubbed the fabric over her chest in an attempt to calm down her heart beats.

Meanwhile Nk handed her a water bottle and khushi gulped the content. Nk worriedly looked at her. Arnav assured him seeing his worried glance.

"She's fine Nk. Get in"

Nk looked at her for confirmation. Khushi smiled in understanding.

"I am fine nanehji"

After exact ten minutes the trio enter inside the premises of shantivan.

"I can't believe this sankadevi went to make Jalebi's" Muttered buaji in shock.

"I didn't know our kitchen lacks oil and flour" Nani said in a tone which no one could comprehend whether it was a tease or suspicion.

"Err... I wanted to make Laxmi Nagar Jalebi that's why I went there" Khushi said with a sad pout trying to cover up her blunder as everyone begun poking her with questions.

"So you went to Laxmi Nagar to prepare Laxmi Nagar Jalebi's. Khushi are you sure, you didn't hit your head somewhere" Came an question from Payal.

"Khushi tell the truth. Did something happen to you?" Worried Garima asked and only one who didn't make fun of her.

"Hello hi hi byee.. byee... We're using top brand oil and every item in this mansion was more healthy than your Laxmi Nagar" Mami taunted making faces.

"Manorama.." Nani raised her voice to stop her from insult further.

Arnav stood amused at the way everyone pester Khushi with their questions. In fact he enjoyed their questions which made her flush in embarassment. Only he and she knows the real reason. Well, that sounds possessive to him. The thing which remains only between them gives the feel of being owned. But the his brows furrowed next instant "Where's di?"

"She went to temple bhai" Replied Aakash.

"We told her to not to go alone and we all accompany her. But she wanted alone time. I sent bodyguards with her bhai" Added he seeing the anger resurfacing in Arnav eyes.

Arnav nodded curtly and climb up the stairs twice in single step. He badly needs cold shower. Only he knows how much self control needed to put up a gentleman act when all he wanted was to grab her and ravish her when her reddened cheeks undid his knots. Without clearing the invisible wall between them he promised himself to keep distance from her. He knows he has long way to wait but then at last worth is what he wants. He just hope whatever he planned for them will not spilt them apart.

"Hello hi bye bye... Hey elder Gupta, did you forget that you got married yesterday. It's not your maternal home where you can lazily chit chat with your sister"

"Maa stop it. She has name Payal, Payal Singh Raizada, bahu of this house. Give her the respect maa"

"Oh so now you want me to fell on her feet and do all the works. Single night is enough for her to change you. Disgus..."

"SHUT UP MAA. Do you even realise what are you saying? Don't lower your value just to show her wrong? I don't know what's your problem with her" Aakash raised his voice and slowly mellowed down as Payal pressed his arm with teary eyes.

Gupta's felt bad seeing the way she treats Payal. Khushi thought to support her sister but then seeing Aakash stood for her, Khushi could only fly high.

Manorama sends a stern glare to Payal and left from there. Nani heaved a sigh being tired of her drama's.

***

"Arey waah... Princess of Raizada clan couldn't live without her husband that she came here to meet me the very next morning after her brother caged him" Shyam sarcastic voice boomed across the dark room where a small bulb was switched on for Miss. Raizada.

"Seems like my brother showed some mercy on you. Perhaps you wouldn't speak like this after getting caged in this dark room" Spoke she with confidence dripping from her each and every cell.

"Wow... Scared kitten out of the box. If you showed 0.1% of this quirkiness earlier we would've been great in certain terms of relationship, you know" He winked in a nasty way.

Her blood boiled and she felt disgusted to even think that she shared her life with him and a part of him was growing on her womb.

"Shut your bloody mouth Mr. Jha. I am still surprised seeing your guts on arguing back with me when your time and game was over already. Shouldn't you be begging on my feet for some mercy?"

Shyam laughed hysterically like a mad man "Impressed Mrs. Jha"

"Miss. RAIZADA" She said through gritted teeth.

"Ouch.. it hurts. What a change over man? Mrs. Jha gained some guts. Where's the porcelain doll who fooled on my love?" He cocked his brows.

"It's Ms. Raizada Mr. Jha, imprint this on your mind. And I am not seeing any Mrs. Jha here, who's she?" She asked leisurely leaning back on the wooden chair.

"Trying hard to play smart ah? If you forget let me remind you you're still my wife Mrs. Jha"

"In your dreams Mr. Jha. What do you think? I am the same dump women who worshipped you keeping you as her priority. Naah... She died Mr. Jha. Standing in front you was Ms. Raizada, sister of ASR"

"Oh I see... Where..."

"I am not having whole day for you Mr. Jha. I came here to inform you that...." She smirked evilly and enjoyed watching his desperation "You're no longer my husband and your partner in crime was... died"

Shyam face went pale losing it's colour while she smirked in victory.

"What..? How..? When..? I didn't sign divorce papers..."

"Too poor... Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha underestimated his ex-wife. Afterall I am also ASR, Mr. Jha. Anjali Singh Raizada"