Chapter 2: A Deal

Warning: some mild violence during this chapter

"Come on now Mister Riku, this'll be over much quicker if ye just start cooperating with us." Sora said, a sinister tone in his voice. "Just tell us where we can find Ansem's hidden treasure and we'll let ye rest."

After his capture, Riku was taken down to one of the lower levels of Sora's ship for interrogation. The room Riku was in was dark with no light except for a few lit lanterns. Barrels and boxes filled the room, one of which was being used by Sora who sat on a fairly large wooden crate. There were 3 other men in the room with them. Two large men who where restraining Riku during his questioning, and a skinner man who was noticeably younger than the two men holding Riku back, who stood close to Sora. 

 "I won't tell you anything! As if I would give the location to a bunch of no good thieves!" Riku snapped. His long silver hair was down and a fiery spirit was evident in his icy blue eyes.

"If you keep refusing to talk i'll just have to make you talk." The brunette pirate spoke. He turned towards the young man next to him and gave him a signaling nod. The young pirate then emerged from the shadows, he had large muscles and was covered in scars, and was far more intimidating than what Riku had first thought. The pirate looked back towards Sora, who waved in an approving gesture. The pirate then gave a toothy smile and turned to face Riku.

Riku began to tense up. The two larger men held Riku up making him like human punching bag for the pirate, who was the boxer. The young pirate clenched his fist before driving it hard right into Riku's  stomach, knocking the air right out of him. Forcing him to try and reclaim his breath. 

"Are we going to talk now?" Sora snickers, Riku looks up at him, his eyes staring right into Sora's as he wheezes, "Not a chance..."  

Sora then signals the young pirate again, who swiftly punches Riku in the face before jabbing at his stomach repeatedly until he is left violently coughing and gasping for air. Sora then waves  the two large men off who drop the silver haired sailor onto the ground, resulting in a large thud upon making contact with the wooden floor.  

The captain then proceeds to make his way towards the injured sailor, the rhythmic sound of his footsteps echo as they get closer to Riku, before stopping to crouch in front of the collapsed human and lifting his head up by his long silver hair.

Riku had a trickle of blood coming from his nose which ran down his face and dripped onto the floorboards. He seemed exhausted and he looked as if he was hanging on to consciousness. 

"Now, Mister Riku, if ya tell us what ye know about Ansem's treasure, you'll avoid another beating. Sound fair?" Sora said, he was mere centimeters away from Riku's face and Riku hated it.

"Do we have ourselves a deal Riku?" Sora repeated. 

Riku smiled and said, "No."

Sora let out a small laugh, "Very funny Riku, but you and I both know that if ya don't cooperate, my mate here will leave you on the floor with more than just a broken nose." 

"I won't say anything. You can beat me all you like, but I know you won't kill me. Not when I have information that's so valuable to you. So go on, do what you want to me, but you'll never get me to talk." Riku smirked. Smiling at the fact that he was right. 

Sora then dropped Riku's head, causing him to smash into the floor. The brunette stood up, gritting his teeth and reached for his sword, before stopping and taking a breath. Not wanting to lose his temper he smiled, "Very well, if giving you a beating won't make you spill it, then we'll just have to put something else on the line then." Sora smirked.