Author's thoughts and news

Hello everyone....

             This story should’ve be complete sooner but with my internet problems I couldn’t upload for about a month plus. I’m so happy this day is finally here and the last chapter of book 2 is posted, I will be posting book 3 later today and I’m nearly done writing it so I will be posting a new chapter daily because I really want everyone to read it and to have it really be complete, the end, and then tell me what you think of it as a whole piece.

        For those who don’t know book 3 will be the final in this saga. I will be writing about Julie, Charlie, Andrew and some others as spin-offs but Ariana’s story will be complete with book 3 which will be called Darkness sheds into Light.

Now to focus on book 2 as it’s the one we just finished.

        I know a lot of this was considered taboo with the relationship of Marc and Ariana. When I first wrote Marc into book 1 this bond formed across the paper between them and I couldn’t ignore it, I couldn’t just finish it and ignore this bigger vision in my head. I know a lot of you hate it but I hope when the trilogy is over its still something you could say you enjoyed, ups and downs included.

         In book 2 her father became this big bad guy and that was always planned, in Book 1 we saw how much Ariana idolized her father even though he wasn’t around much. I set that up so the betrayal could have a bigger impact and this betray is the main focus on book 3.

        Also even with these big road blocks thrown at Jax and Ariana I wanted to show the love they have couldn’t just be pushed aside and forgotten, even years apart they tried but it never worked.

       Even though they aren’t true mates they are chosen mates and the underlining plot of these books is to ask that question; what’s better fate or choice? That right there is my thought process writing this and I hope you keep it in mind as the story continues and the question arises more and more; fate or choice?

To end on a lighter note I would love to know your favorite scenes of book 2.

           Some of mine is the cookie fight between Shelby and Calvin in chapter 15, it was so much fun to write and I liked the glimpse into the every day life of the pack at the cabin. Another favorite scene for me was in chapter 25, the grief Jax was struggling with, I thought the detail came out very nice.

          I would like to thank again all you wonderful people who stuck with the book until the end and I hope to see you for book 3 and what you think. I do value everyone’s option even if you hate what I’m doing, all I ask is don’t judge something that hasn’t happened and jump head. Focus on the chapter we’re in and see how the story continues to unfold because as we saw with book 1 and 2, it starts one way but a lot happens and it ends differently than guessed.

       Thanks again to everyone who took the time to read this book and for taking the ride with me on a rollercoaster I call my brain.

PS I added the cover art for book 3 on the side>>>