special chapter 4:shastoria

It all started at regal academy where one of my favorite ships were working together.

Astoria's pov
Shawn and I were working on some herbology homework that shawn said he had some trouble with. I dropped a pencil. Silly me. I reached down to get it and I felt a hand touch mine. I looked up. I saw shawn reaching down to get the pencil as well. Our faces went red and we did not talk much unless he had trouble with his questions. We looked away from each other and we soon left as it was getting dark. I went back home thinking only about shawn that nice blonde haired boy. Ugh. Think about something else Astoria. Study study no time for romance.

Shawn's pov
Sigh I don't know why I can't think about something else I can only see one person in my head. Astoria. Her cute purple hair.I need to think of other things.

Narrator's pov
However as they went to their beds they couldn't help but think about each other. They tossed and turned until they finally fell asleep.

The next day
Astoria's pov
Yawn! What time is it.I check the alarm clock. Yikes! It is ten minutes before I will be late for school. Argh!!! While I was rushing to school I bumped into someone and my books dropped. I apologized and hurriedly scurried away and got to class on time what a relief.

Shawn's pov
The last person I had expected to come bumped into me. Astoria dropped her books while bumping into me. She quickly took them all and muttered an apology while trying to scurry to school. She dropped a book on the way to school. Hmm. Why is she going to school on a Saturday.I think she did not know that today has no school. Soon I see her rushing out of school.