chapter 7:the spring ball pt 2.

Doreen's pov
The potion is ready to be used. I knew what to do I would drip some on hawk while he is talking to someone.

Malcom's pov
I figured it out I will try to 'accidentally' use my sleeping magic to make hawk fall asleep and then no one can stop me from my rose.

Narrator's pov
But things did not go as planned. Hawk was talking to rose when Doreen dripped the potion on him but instead of him being love struck, he disappeared. At that moment, Malcolm cast his sleeping magic but once he saw hawk was gone he realised that it was going to hit rose but it was too late. It hit her and she fell into a deep sleep. Everyone else stopped dead in their tracks.

Doreen's pov
What.....just......happened? I look at the label and saw that it was the disappearing potion from Vicky(remember from chapter 3 ?). Darn it. I used the wrong potion and now I don't know where is hawk.

Malcolm's pov
Shit I used my magic on rose. To you readers alone, the magic I casted was so strong it would have made the affected person fall asleep forever. I don't know how to lift it.

Narrator's pov
The ball was cancelled and everyone went back home. Since no one saw what happened,Doreen and Malcolm got away. However, dr le frog had no cure for rose.

Astoria's pov
So much has happened since the ball. One friend disappeared. Another sleeping for how long I do not know. Huff how I miss rose. I started to cry when someone put his hand on my shoulder.I look up to see shawn. "What's wrong Astoria?"he asks. I cry on his shoulder."r-rose is sleeping for forever. Hawk is missing. And I feel so useless."I reply. He looked at me and gave a sad smile "don't worry things always work out." I sniffle and say"I hope so thanks for comforting me,shawn."he blushes really hard as I give him a hug. I feel my face getting hot. We pull away and go back to our castles.