chapter 10:leaving the world of dreams

Rose's pov
"I love you too hawk"I say and the suddenly a light comes within both of us and the it becomes a heart shaped diamond. The final dream stone is found. Soon hawk started to glow." I will save you rose." Then he was gone. I saw a clock yikes it's only a few minutes in the real world till I'm gone forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hawk please hurry

Hawk's pov
I was in the grand hall when I reappeared. I rush to the infirmary and I saw my group sleeping beside the bed with rose's body. I tried to wake them up but they wouldn't even move." Don't worry"came an all to familiar voice." The cure is her true love's kiss and this will prove who she loves."I can feel my blood roaring in my head. I would have drawn my wand and froze him but there wasn't much time. So I went with it. Malcolm leant down to give her a small kiss. Nothing happened. He was so angry he would have smashed something. I laugh and leant down to give her a light kiss. At first,nothing happened and I started to panic but then a bright light filled the room and then rose was waking up. A red heart shaped diamond appeared and dropped at my feet. I reach to pick it up and warmth started to spread around the room. Astoria,Shawn,joy,Travis and ling ling start to wake up. Malcolm started to panic. He tried to grab the diamond, shouting"if it can make my magic go away I will make it go back to all of you." But he shouted and dropped it as if it was molten lava. He tried to run but Astoria's hair caught him and he struggled to get out of Astoria's hair.

Rose's pov
I started to wake up and saw hawk smiling and Malcolm glaring at him. Suddenly the last dream stone appeared. And Malcolm made a lunge at it but dropped it soon after. He started to run but was caught by Astoria's hair and I laughed. It was good to be back in the normal world. H.Cinderella came in saying "what is with all the-.....rose is that really you.""of course it's me granny.""oh thank all of fairytale land you were asleep for 1 week." I explained that a spell hit me before going to sleep."I think that it is obvious who did it,Malcolm charming."I said as he stops struggling." Hawk did you know anyone who might have been close to you in the ball.""why yes Doreen bumped into me and I felt something spill on me.Oh yes the counter lady in the dream muttered something about a disappearing potion. I think Doreen dripped a potion given to her probably by vicky on me by to look like an accident but probably used the wrong potion and made me disappear.""I will tell granny Cinderella about this. No one can do crimes and get away with it."I said in triumph.

Soon
Hawk's pov
I asked rose to meet me at the garden. We go to the gazebo and I ask her something."rose,w-will you be my girlfriend?""yes I will"is her reply.SHE SAID YES WOO HOO. My heart is beating so fast and is doing somersaults and backflips.

 My heart is beating so fast and is doing somersaults and backflips

W

e walk back hand in hand and I felt so happy that I did not care about the jealous girls glaring at rose. But I did hear someone in the bushes I go into the bushes to see Astoria's hair. I followed it and found them in another bush.*ahem*I coughed and they jumped and then tried to make excuses." So you were spying on me and rose!!!" I screamed. They looked very guilty and I saw rose entering the gate."bye rose""bye hawk" and I saw rose go in and I was all alone.