Epilogue

It's been weeks since everything between swasan was sorted and they were on the same page now.

But yet something was bothering sanskar, her nightmares which were eating him up since he saw her that way and wasn't willing to share but since she left for Delhi and the party and the latter incidents made him forget about it. But he hadn't given up on his thoughts.

Swara was busy with her publishing works so he hadn't asked her. She was very happy since her work was getting published. Sanskar too was way more than happy. Everything was sorted between them. But it kept triggering him about her nightmares.

It was already late night, and Swara returned home from work while Nikhil and uttara were sleeping. Sanskar sat waiting for her. She looked too tired. Swara saw sanskar and immediately went to hug him. But sanskar stopped her mid way.

"What?" Swara frowned at him.

"You're so tired and all dirty first you need to shower then we can hug. You will make me also get germs along with you and I don't want to shower again." He said making her raise her eyebrows at her husband.

"Ohh please Sanskar, one hug would not let you drown in germs. Huh" Swara twitched her nose and made her way to the bedroom.

"Yeah but one hug isn't enough for your husband" he said crossing his arms. Swara hit him playfully and went to bathroom.

She opened the door again, bobbing her head out. "Want to join?" She teased him.

Sanskar looked at her shocked but made his way towards the door smilingly. Swara gave him a smile as he approached near the door and closed it.

"It's not fair swara!" he grumbled.

"Ohh really? I thought someone said a while back they don't want to shower all over again." Swara chuckled. While sanskar was caught in his own words.

He made his way back to the bed. Swara came back in few minutes and saw him sleeping. She adjusted herself on the bed wrapping her arms around him and rested her face on his chest.

Sanskar pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder stroking her hair.

"I thought you were asleep" Swara wispered.

"How can I sleep without you?" He said kissing her temple to which Swara smiled.

"I know you must be thinking I'm avoiding you because of my work. And lately we haven't seen each other properly nor talked about it." She said playing with his tshirt.

"No it's not that" he said.

"I know something's bothering you sanskar, you know you can tell me. You don't have to pretend it's all fine." She said sitting up.

He thought for a while and got up and sat.

"What is it sanskar?" She held his hand. He walked out into the balcony and sat on the bean bag. Swara followed him and sat on his lap.

"It's about you" he said wrapping his arms around her resting his head on her shoulder to give her warmth as she shivered little bit coz of cold.

"About me? What is it sanskar?" She asked placing her hand on his cheek.

"You know before us going to Delhi... " Swara nodded for him to continue. "You were having some nightmares I don't know what is it, but it was bothering you and it's bothering me now. So what is it?"

Swara took a deep breath. She thought it's all about the past and thought not to open those pages but she had to. At least to clear Sanskar's mind.