Part 6

As Nikhil made Uttara comfortable and made her sleep soundly. He came out to see Sanskar still awake and sitting next to the window.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked him.

"Yes, I m going to sleep, but looking at the moon makes me feel so peaceful. You should also sleep." He closed the window and turned towards Nikhil.

"By the way, I know what happened today. I have informed the security not to let anyone apart from us, up here. Is that okay?"

"Yes, anyways I was supposed to ask you, when are you planning to get married? Fixed any dates?"

"Not really, actually we need to go to the resgistar office and fix a date, I think tomorrow we'll be going and seeing, please join us."

"Fine, first thing we'll go to register and fix the date and then you better take Uttara for a proper checkup and to a maternity clinic. Don't hesitate about the money, we got three fights for this week and plus I will go and see some other job too."

"Okay Bhai, anything else?"  

"Good night"

As both proceeded towards their rooms, they heard a knock. They looked at the watch, showing 1 am.

Both looked at each other in confusion again as to who it would be. But there was another knock. This time it surprised them, why? The knock was from window.

Sanskar rushed towards​ the window,when he opened it, he got the shock of his life. All he could do was utter a word "Swara"!

Yes, that girl had climbed 2 storeys and got to the window. What was she? 

"What are you doing here? And how did you manage to get here?" Nikhil questioned her as he looked down.

"Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, I have come to see Sanskar but security was not allowing me get here." She said shaking.

"God! This girl is drunk, and how did she even manage to get here, I m still shocked."

Sanskar pulled Swara by her elbow and turned her around.

"We don't care how you managed to get here through I don't know what, but now use the door and get out!" He shouted at her.

"Ouch! It hurts Sanskar, I know you are master of martial arts but you should know how to handle a person" she shook again and laughed.

Nikhil was hitting his forehead as Sanskar was not able to control her.

"Now, you listen to me" she poked her finger on his nose at which Nikhil laughed but controlled as Sanskar gave him a death glare.

Sanskar held her hands "I don't want to listen any shit from you. Please leave right now, before we complain against you at the police station."

Hearing all sorts of sounds, and loud talks Uttara came out half sleepy.

"What's happening here?" She questioned.

"Nothing see I'm trying to talk to Sanskar but he's not listening, you ask him to listen to me"

Uttara looked at Sanskar and Nikhil for answers and then at Swara who was literally shaking or was trying to stay in one place.

"Who's she? And is she drunk? Why are you not talking to her?"

"Uttara, we'll explain everything to you later, First we need to get her out from here"

"I m not going anywhere, until and unless you listen to me. Get that straight into your head!" Swara shouted.