graffiti artist (e) pt 2

-644 words

while praying on her signature piece to the wall, y/n heard the similar noise she was making next to her.

she turned to see what was there. spotting a figure taller than her- dressed nearly the same, she grew confused. she didn't see people around here this time at all. during the day it was just a hangout for older teens who smoked and did other illegal things.

y/n was now done with her work and was now analyzing the graffiti being sprayed in the same wall meters away, the unknown persons art.

"buy art not cocaine" now filled his or her space, bold in black spraying paint. the unknown artist kept glancing towards y/n, probably curious to who she was too, her hoodie kept her anonymous. there was no way her signature gave it away either. the other person finishing up their signature, a one y/n surprisingly saw before, a alarming sound cut her/ him off.

a sound y/n hadn't heard in a while, shockingly. police sirens.

before y/n knew, she was running away with her bag of spraying paint, the other person behind her.not so long after, the person behind had caught up and now y/n could've tell this person was a male. wide buff shoulders, tall masculine posture, and the fact that he had no breasts had gave it away.

suddenly the mild breeze in the air grew stronger, strong winds taking over and making it harder to run. police sirens were now inaudible though, almost silent.

at one point, the wind was so strong it seemed like it could've blown away at least one of their hoodies... and it had.

ethan? y/n grew confused. he does this type of stuff? that's kinda.. hot.

he pulled up his hood again, not knowing that y/n just saw his face.

before passing by the city's most popular hair dresser for good, y/n pulled ethan by the arm to be hidden from others in the pine trees that surrounded the front of the building.

"just sit" she said, crouching down and taking off her hood. ethans eyes widened and that was the only thing y/n could've see because of his hoodie so she spoke up again. "i know it's you ethan. i saw ur face when ur hoodie got blown away"

ethan looked upset all of a sudden but he took off his hood. "don't tell anybody" was the only thing he said after. "only if you don't." "okay, bet".

y/n relaxed a bit as she got into a more comfortable position, ethan did the same copying her actions. "animal? what's that signature for?" y/n spoke up again.

"well, it's basically describing everybody. we're all animals but just called humans cause our brain is just a little advanced. everybody just tries to fit in when there's no need for it. thinking about it, people can't tell u what to do because of this fact also." he said. y/n was staring dreamily as she was smiling at his answer.

"well, how bout you? a puzzle piece as your signature? what's that for?" he asked.

"well, when i first started doing this, graffiti i mean, i didn't understand why people always hid their identity. i mean its illegal and stuff but other then that people should kinda be recognized for their art so i did a signature that people would get reminded of me when they see it. think about it though, i don't fit in like that puzzle piece. everybody's annoying to me and i don't wanna be friends with anybody but i have to."

"no you don't, puzzle pieces don't have to fit in." ethan responded, experiencing the same feeling y/n had when hearing his answer.

y/n smiled brighter then ever which eventually swept onto ethans face too. "exactly."

-
sorry for not uploading on this story for a v long time, (not that anybody noticed lol) but yeah. i wish i made this into a whole story but it's to late now. i love how this turned out tho. :p