Two: Steve the Male Model

Hey Everyone!

I'm s surprised! I got a really good response to this story!

This chapter goes out to theducksurfer who's bird shares a name with my cat! Hell yeah Norbit!

This chapter's song is Call Me Al because it has been stuck in my head for the last three days. lol.

Enjoy! READ, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND TELL UR FRIENDS ! xx 

P.S. That's our beautiful Emmy on the side!

___________________________________________________________________

Two: Steve the Male Model

It took me a minute to realise that someone was screaming.

It took me another minute to realise that that someone was me.

The guy standing in front of me was not ugly. Far from it actually. He was a tall teenager. Probably a year or two older than me. That would make him eighteen or nineteen. His dark chocolate hair was sticking everywhere but still looked silky soft. His eyes were brown too but an even darker brown than his hair. The boy in front of me did not have Taylor Lautner abs. He was skinny. But a sexy kind of skinny. He was also naked.

Although this was enough to scar me, the seventeen year old virgin who had only seen the ugly guys from senior year topless at the beach and been disgusted at the woeful size of their moobs, this was not why I was screaming.

I was screaming because the boy standing in front of me had been a cat second before. A real, live, meowing, seat peeing cat. I should know, I had to clean it.

The guy stood there awkwardly, watching as I freaked out with a kind of helpless look on his face. “Uh, are you okay?” He asked. His voice was deep and sweet and reminded me of pouring honey. It also reminded me of the sweet meow that Steve the cat let out.

I shook my head violently and backed away so far that I was pressed up against the wall, “Who are you and why are you naked in my apartment?”

The guy gasped, seeming to realise that he was naked for the first time. He quickly grabbed the first thing he could see. It was my bag of potato chips. I made a mental note to throw them out later. He laughed nervously, “yeah sorry about that. I didn’t realise that I was so … clothes-less. I’m, uh, Steve.” He held out his hand.

I didn’t take it. I just stood there looking at this naked boy in my apartment, “Okay, nice to meet you Steve but why are you in my apartment? And where is my cat?”

He took his hand back and scratched the back of his head, “That’s a very good question.”

I waited a few moments, tapping my foot and waiting for him to answer. He looked torn and had what looked like an inside debate. “Well? Are you going to answer me.”

Steve the hot guy made a face. If I tell you then you’ll think I’m crazy.”

I rolled my eyes, “Fine, I’ll just call the police then. They can take care of you.”

I reached towards the phone when Steve the hot guy caught my arm. I spun around. Steve the hot guy had dropped the potato chips. I felt my eyes widen. Steve didn’t seem to take any notice. Instead. He put his hands of my shoulders and shook me. Actually shook me. “No! Please, you can’t. They’ll think I’m a nut and send me away. Please, I’ll explain. But only as long as you don’t call the police. Please?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “How do I know that you’re not just going to attack me?”

He shrugged, “Just trust your gut, I s’pose.”