four

ashton was on his third drink when he saw a head of lilac hair coming towards him. being a light drinker, he was too drunk to actually give a fuck that michael was at this party. ashton was hoping to die of alcohol poisoning tonight anyways.

"hey, ashton," michael smiled.

"hello," ashton replied, bringing his cup to his lips. he could see that michael was already drunk, with his wide eyes and his whiskey infused breath. "luke said you'd come but i was hoping you wouldn't show up," he blurted out.

michael chuckled, putting his hand on the wall beside ashton's head to balance himself. "and why is that? you're getting tired of my face?" he smirked, making ashton narrow his eyes.

"actually, it's because i get really horny when i'm drunk. and i'm attracted to people who piss me off."

"guess i'll just have to fuck you then," michael whispered into ashton's ear, making the boy shiver. "would you like to come back to my place?"

ashton nodded. "l-let me go tell luke, okay?" he asked and michael let him go, telling him to meet at the front door. ashton quickly went to look for luke, finding him in the kitchen with a beer in his hand while he was making out with alex.

"hey, uhm, luke?" he asked, embarrassed to be ruining their moment. luke pulled away, much to alex's protest of whines and looked over at ashton.

"ashton, what's up?" he asked casually, sipping his beer. alex started kissing down his neck, making luke squirm slightly.

ashton fiddled with his bracelets, feeling uncomfortable. "i'm going to michael's and probably won't be back until tomorrow."

luke smirked knowingly. "have fun," he winked.

alex pulled away from his assault on luke's neck and turned to ashton. "get some, irwin," he teased.

ashton blushed. "shut up, gaskarth."

luke and alex went back to their heated make out session and ashton went to the front door to meet michael.

-

there's gonna be a double possibly triple update bc i want to finish this