I Am Your Lust

Oh god. Matt was touching me. Not just a friendly arm around the shoulder or a brotherly kiss. No. He was touching me with intent. I didn't know what it meant and the circuits of my brain were so fried I couldn't even pretend that I was able to process what the sensuous slide of his hands over my body signified but one thing was for sure, we were moving out of the friend zone.

"Roll over," his lips brushed my ear as he spoke. I shivered as they trailed down the side of my throat and he pressed a line of kisses across my shoulder.

My heart was pounding as I rolled on to my back and Matt groaned as his eyes roved over my naked body hotly in the lamplight. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to my collar bone before reaching out and squeezing more aloe vera lotion into his palm. He sat back on his heels and rubbed his palms together before smoothing his hands across my chest and down my arms. He hadn't spoken since he'd begun other than to tell me to roll over. The feel of his hands on my skin, the look on his face, everything was too intense. I felt as though I was going to burst out of my skin. I shut my eyes in hopes of grounding myself.

As he slowly worked the lotion into my skin my belly clenched in anticipation of where his hands would land next. Ever so gently his hands smoothed across my ribs and belly skirting around the curve of my breasts but never touching them; teasing me until I was ready to scream 'Just touch my boobs already!' When his finger traced the line of my skin that showed where my bikini bottom had protected me from the sun but never ventured into the territory that had me mentally thanking Michelle and Cathy for persuading me to have a bikini wax drastically more extensive than I was used to I hissed with frustration.

Matt's dark chuckle had my eyes springing open. He was watching me, his eyes burning and a smirk on his lips that had his dimples dancing in his cheeks. Never breaking eye contact he lowered his head and brushed his lips across the dates tattooed in roman numerals on my hip. My gasp was startlingly loud in the silent room. I couldn't tear my gaze from his as his hands continued to work their way down my body cooling my skin but raising my internal temperature as they went.

When his hands reached my ankles they began to move back upward. I wanted to squirm beneath his hands. I wanted to reach out and grab him. I wanted to tear the shorts he was wearing from his body and touch all of him. But I did none of that. I was boneless, languid with lust. I was molten heat inside. This time when his hands reached my torso he didn't tease and skate around my breasts, he cupped them firmly and when his thumbs found my nipples hard and waiting for his touch there was no mistaking the groan that answered the one that was ripped from me.

Then suddenly it was if everything moved into fast forward and the heat that had been building inside me exploded like a wildfire. Matt's weight was heavy over me as his lips covered mine. I gasped into his mouth as his tongue pressed past my lips and danced in my mouth. He tasted like liquorice from the Pastis he'd been drinking. His bare skin against mine was hot and cool and smooth and slick all at the same time and finally I could touch him.

His muscles flexed under my touch and his kiss grew hotter and deeper as my fingers slid beneath the waistband of his shorts. My fingers traced the curve of his ass and I wanted to grab on but he slid out of reach as he tore his mouth from my lips and kissed down my throat to my collar bone. He pressed open mouthed kisses down my cleavage before his tongue flicked out and over a nipple until finally his lips closed over it and I gasped with pleasure.

Oh god. It was so good. My legs wrapped around his waist and my fingers dug into his shoulders as I begged him not to stop.

"Shit Sunshine, you have no idea..." he groaned as in spite of my begging he released my nipple before trailing his lips and tongue across my chest to enclose the other one in wet heat. His fingers moved to toy with the nipple that had been left damp by his mouth and I gasped out his name like a prayer. I may not have known exactly what we were doing meant but I did know I didn't want it to stop.