t h r e e

❝Give me love like never before...❞

" Ugh.", I muffled into my pillow while stretching my legs. " Why does sex have to hurt so much.", I mumbled while getting up. I hear the showering running and smile. I never smiled this much. When I heard the water turn off I was filled with anticipation and agony. Agony because I looked a mess after having sex the night before.

I knew the moment he stepped out that bathroom I'd tackle him. I wanted to have sex with him again. I wanted feel the rush of freedom and bittersweet guilt. The door flew open and I had to catch my breath, because he was honestly breath taking. I could hardly breath now.

" You waiting for me?", he asked smiling down at me his hazel eyes peircing into mine.

" I was.", I said smiling back. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. " I wanted t-

" Dylan Winters."

Shat. I turned to the door. Despite the collected calmness in her voice ,my mom was steaming.I heard a silent plop. I looked down to the floor and saw Zayn's towel. My mother's jaw dropped. I would not be surprised if it hit the floor. She turned crimson red. I looked at Zayn as if to say, " Towel. On. Now."

He bent over-making it worse- and put the towel back around his narrow waist.

" You .", my mother said through gritted teeth and while pointing her finger at Zayn accusingly. " Out."

He looked at me as if to say " Should I ". I nodded and looked back at my mom. He gave me a sensual, long linger kiss that would stay on my lips for days before he went over to the wall where his pants and boxers were thrown.

Despite being in a total shit load of trouble his clothes made me think of lasts nights naughty events and the fact that I had his shirt on.

I watched as he put his clothes on agonizingly slow. He was taunting me. i can tell. I bit my lip. His pants hung so low on his hips. Before he got out the door good he stopped.

" If you don't mind can I have my shirt?", he smirked while holding his hands out. I did not have a bra on under it and he knew it. I slowly peeled the shirt up by them him , giving him a small show and probably disgusting my mother. His eyes darkened with lust which only just made me smile more.

My breast were now and exposed and Zayn was smirking. I handed him the shirt and watched as he walked down the hall then he dissapeared.

" What was that? ", my mom said immediatly. Her voice was so calm it was deafening. I did not answer, because I knew she would not care about it.

" Don't tell me. I already know and I don't like it. Not one bit. "

This was the beginning of a lecture. A lecture about how me doing stupid things could get her , into the news. Throughout the lecture I rolled my eyes and dwelled on the fact that she was more worried about her image than she was worried about me. Most moms would as numerous questions. Like " Did you use protection? or Does he has a STD?, or even How good was he?". But no, I am stuck with Adeline Winters as a mom.

She ended the lecture with, " You better hope those curtains were closed." Then she waltzed out after telling me we had dinner with the Mayor's Wife tonight. We she left I had one thing in mine. I will not, will not, go to that dinner. I'd take a shower and spend the rest of my reminiscing the memories of last night.The painful, bittersweet memories.

I hopped out the shower without drying off which I never did but,hey, I never makeout with strangers and bring one to my home do I?

I quickly threw on a outfit lazily.I was not feeling any vibes so that is how I dressed. A pair of black ripped all the way down jeans,a grey sweater, and a batman cuff hit the spot. I left my hair down. Why? Because the smell of Zayn lingered in my hair and everytime I walked it moved and I smelled him.

Call me obbessed. I will not be offended.

Maybe I should call him.Fuck, I do not have a phone. I chuckled at the thought of him taking my phone and destroying it, then giving me his to destoy too. Not having a phone left me with no choice. I got to sneek out. My heart pounded. During the lecture she told me not to leave the house and I am blantantly ready to disobey her order her for Zayn? Yes.Yes I am.

I slid on my shiny black Doc Martin's and put my right leg out the window. Fuck this huge house, I thought as I looked at the little distance from my window to the ground.

" Curse these shoes if I die.", I mumble while throwing my Batman back pack on the ground to test the impact of the fall. God. I put my other leg out and sat on the ledge hesitantly.

" Look a Jumper!", I heard someone yell dramactically. Fuck. Well it looks like, " Adeline Winters' Daughter is tryed to commit suicide in her own window." will be in tommorows news and I am going to wish I was dead.

I looked down bracing myself for paparazzi but instead was greeted by one of Zayn's crooked smiles. I chuckled.

" You did not knock. I am not sure if I should let you in.", I smirked .

" If you don't I'll force you.", he chuckled.

" You just used two contractions back-to-back. I officially hate you.", I said while kicking my legs pleasantly. I can sit up here all day now.

" I'll catch you using a contraction in no time.You gettig down?", he asked.

" Not like this.", I said looking down at the distance again. It was not so little anymore. It was actually an impossible jump now that I looked at it. What the hell was I thinking.

My craving for him blinded. Blinded me so much that if I would have made that desicion. I could have...maybe died.

" I will sneek through the hallway, downstair. Meet you at my car.", I yelled while starting to go back inside my windown

" We're taking my car.", he smirked. I smiled.

" Meet you at you care then."