t w o

❝ Open that bottle of Pink Contessa❞

I opened the bottle and took a small sip of it. It was bitterly sweet but tasted great.

" Let me try it? ", he chuckled as I began another sip. This one was longer and I drunk alot more. He grabbed the bottle gently and took a long slow sip. He was definetly taunting me with his adam's apple. The way it bobbed up and down gently and put on a helluva show.

" Here.", he chuckled handing me the bottle smiling. I grabbed the bottle again taking a sip but, I went a little lighter on it this time. He walked around the cellar looking at all the exotic wines.

" This one is aged.", he smirked while popping it open. " Let's try it.", I said. It must be the acohol, I thought. Then I thought of my mom and how she was waiting on wine. She was waiting on me to refill the cooler. If she knew what I was actually doing she would lecture about how she didn't want, " Adeline Winters Runs Out Of Wine" as the Cover Story in our towns newspaper. To her, image was everything.

" Yea let's try it.", I smirked. I think I did it just to spite her. Just to make her find out when she found out. He took another agonizingly long sip and I watched as he gulped. It was absolutely sexy.He handed it to me after wiping his lips. I hurriedy finished off the first bottle we started and after awhile I realized that I finished the second one by myself. In no time the acohol I consumed took over.

" You have nice lips.", I said , very serious. He smiled. I smiled back. I walked over to where he was and stood beside him as he looked over more wines.

" Thank you.", he smirked while pulling a white wine out. " Do you dance?", he asked smiling. I think in this moment I just noticed what he was wearing. I was just becoming aware of the tattoos he had on his arms. I was just becoming aware of how sexy his body was despite the skinnyness.

" I do if I have music.", I smirked. He smiled. I lied. I do not dance at all. I sucked at it. I would never dance in front of anyone. He pulled out his phone. i waited a moment and a song started playing. I knew the song. I could not mistake this song for anything. I lost my cookie while listening to this song.

❝take off those heels. Lay on my bed.Whisper dirty secrets, while im pulling on your hair.❞

I bit my lips at the seductive lyrics. Him saying those thinks in my ear would be pure ecstasy. I was thinking of all the dirty things I could do to him. The dirty things he could do to me.

" Dance.", he urged while smiling at me. I started moving my hips a little but I just could not will myself to do anything further.

" I'll dance with you.", he said while putting his hand out for me to grab. I took it. Yes I took it. When I took his head I felt like I was taking a journey that would determine the rest of my life.

❝Naughty. Let's get naughty Girl it's only one or two. Fever's fucking feel the heat between us too.❞

His hands grasped my hips gently. It felt as if they were not there. His smile was priceless. I put my hands around his neck because his eyes told me too. Yes his eyes told me to. He urged me to come closer with his eyes too. I did. The feeling of our bodies together was perfect. Like he seemingly was.

My body sinked into his. It morphed. Filling in all the space that was not like. Like putting the pieces together on puzzle. Knowing this made me feel like no other piece could fit here. Like I was special, like I was made for him.

The chorus begun and that part was so sexual it was criminal. I grinded my body onto his as he did the same. He twirled me around. he kept hold of my arm and held it over my chest , along with his. My bum was on his crouch ass we moved and I felt like purring. Yes purring.