The Wedding!!

Taylor's P.O.V.

Oh my god! Today is the day! I jumped out of bed and woke up Joannie.

"J J get up, it's my wedding day!" I yelled

She woke up and got up. We jumped around squealing. The other's ran in and smiled.

"Boys go over to my dad's house, my mum will drive you" I said

The boys nodded and left to get ready. They left and me and the girls got our stuff ready.

"The hairdresser and the makeup artist is coming soon Tay" Adrienne said

"Ok thanks" I said

We got the girls in their dresses and Doris walked in with the others.

"Hey mum, hey girls" I said

"Hey sweetie" Johannah said

"Hey Doris, are you ready to be Taylor's flower girl? Ana asked

"Yes!" Doris squealed

I smiled and watched Johannah get her ready. The hair dresser and makeup artist came and started on Rydel and Adrienne.

They look beautiful. They then started on Lexi and Ana. They look beautiful also. Doris got her hair done along with her sisters.

The mothers were finished with Joannie and then it was my turn. I sat in the chair and looked at them. They smiled and turned the chair around. I closed my eyes and let them do there magic. After what felt like an hour they finished. I opened my eyes as

they turned me around to face the mirror.

"Oh honey, you look beautiful" mum said

"Thanks mum, you look even more beautiful, you all do" I said standing up

"Lets see the dress" Ana said

"Ok, ok" I said giggling

I walked into my closet and grabbed it. I walked out and give Lexi the look. She nodded and looked out the door and the window.

"Their not here" she said

I nodded and unzipped the bag. They gasped and smiled.

"Taylor it's beautiful, Louis is going to drop dead" Daisy said

"I hope not" I laughed

My mum and Lexi helped me into my dress.

"Oh you look even more beautiful sweetie, oh your so grown up" mum cried

"Oh mum don't cry, I will always be your little girl" I said hugging my mum

She smiled and hugged back. Ana ran in and said that it was time to go.

I walked out of the house and got into the car. We drove to the church and parked. I looked out the window and smiled.

Louis looked so handsome in his suit. He walked inside with the boys and the guests. I smiled and got out.

Ten minutes till I'm walking down the isle. I walked in and hid behind mum. The girls lined up with the boys and took their flowers.

Doris and Ernest in the front. The mothers were already sitting down. My dad walked over and smiled at me and handed me my flowers.

The music started and Lexi winked at me before walking out. I took my fathers arm and stood behind closed doors.

Louis' P.O.V.

The music started for Taylor to come out. The doors opened and out she came with her father and Ron who waited back with her.

I smiled at her and her beauty. She walked down the isle staring at me smiling. Ron kissed her cheek along with her father.