Two Days Left and the LaBar's are Here!

Ronnie's P.O.V.

Me and my family are going to Ireland! We're going to see Taylor and see her get married in two days.

We just landed! I looked at Stephanie and smiled. We got off the plane and grabbed our luggage.

Taylor's P.O.V.

The LaBar's plane just landed. I smiled and looked for them.

"Oh my god" I said staring at my old family

Ronnie and Stephanie are now beautiful young ladies. I smiled and tackled Ronnie and Steph.

"Turds your here" I squealed

"Tater tot" Ronnie jokes

I giggled and hugged everyone else. I took them to my car and put their stuff in.

I drove them to the hotel Louis and I are paying for.

"Ok room 103" I said handing everyone their room key cards.

Ronnie and Steph ran to the stairs and I followed them telling the other to meet us there.

We found the room and walked in. The others were already here.

"Ronnie, Steph, you guys are sharing a room with Tracy and David" Angelica said

They girls nodded and went with Tracy to the room.

"Thank you Taylor, for inviting us" Ron said

"Your welcome, my wedding would be nothing without the family that raised me for 14 years" I said 

Ron smiled and walked away to his room with Angelica. David walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hey giggles" he jokes

"Hey Pulicka" I said  pulling away

I grabbed my bag and said goodbye. My other family is here and there is only two days left!

Louis' P.O.V.

Two days left till the wedding. It's normal to feel nervous right?

 Rydel's P.O.V.

Today I had a doctor's appointment to see if I'm pregnant. I brought Harry along also.

We're waiting for the results now. The doctor came in and looked at us.

"Congrats Miss. Lynch and Mr. Styles, see you or any hospital in two months" he said

I started crying. I'm pregnant with Harry's baby.

"Del what's wrong? You don't look happy" he asked

"Do you want this baby Haz?" I sobbed

"Yes I do, very much, I hope it's a girl" he says

I laugh and smiled.