sick

* three months later, a week until the wedding *

I have the flu, I don't feel well, I havnt been outside since last week. I have medicine it's helping slowly, which means I can breath and not cough or throw up every five seconds.

Next week is the wedding and I need to be better so I'm going to start working out more to make it go away.

I got out of bed for the first time this week and  put on :

 I went down to the kitchen where I was greeted by my mom and Alec

"I'm going out for a run I'll be back later."  I said giving them a hug.

" Ok sweetie be safe! " my mum said.

I went for my run. And let me tell you, I feel so much better, still sick because I threw up a couple of time but having the nice breeze on my skin is amazing.

When I get home, it's quite, so I go upstairs and take my medication before changing back into my pajamas ( Colbys top he left before and some shorts)  if you are wondering why do I have Colbys shirt it's because he stayed over with Thomas the other night and left his shirt and I took it.

I then got into bed and fell asleep feeling refreshed.

11:49 pm
___________

"Lia, Lia, wake up, it's Colby."  he says shaking me awake, not violently.

"Colby? What are u doing here?"

"We, Lia are going to play the midnight man, with Sam, Brennan," 

I smiled.

" Ok, let me wake up a little then we can go to the spare bedroom cause my room isn't going to be haunted neither is My parents or Toms." I giggled.

He smiled at me.

3:55 am
__________

We just finished filming and freaking out, it was a good video scary but good.

( the video

Instead of katrina, I think thats how you spell it sorry of not, yeah but instead of her it's Thalia) 

" Yeah...I'm not sleeping tonight... " I laugh.

Everyone chuckles.

Colby come over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head in the crook of my neck, in a friendly way...I think.. I mean I know I have feelings for Colby, alot of feelings, but I can't do anything, he has a girlfriend.... Loren, a plastic.

Just the thought of it made me sad so I took his arms off me and walked over to jake who arrived at my house a few minutes ago.

" Hey Lia."

"Hey jake, I'm tired."  I smiled at him.

He opened his arms for me. I gladly took the offer and wrapped my arms around him, feeling him put his arms around me too.

He sat down on the couch me still in his arms, slowly falling asleep, drifting into a heavy deep sleep. Dreaming of Colby Brock the blue eyed mystery of a guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posting again
Tomorrow 💘