first day at a new school & jealous?

" Honey, wake up, school time!. " says my mum shaking me.

I groaned, I didn't want to start a new school, but atleast there isn't a uniform which is amazing, I strongly dislike uniforms. There itchy.

So I got  out of bed and went to my wardrobe and chose :

I then went downstairs to have my breakfast, "Morning mum, Morning Alec

I then went downstairs to have my breakfast, "Morning mum, Morning Alec."  I said hugging them before eating my breakfast.

Thomas then comes downstairs, "Hey Lia ready for school?" Thomas asks.

"Hey Tom, yeah I'm ready."  I say grabbing my phone and bag.

Hugging my parents as we walk through the front door, grabbing our skateboards we race down the road and pass by a couple, when I look back it was Diego and some blonde girl, ugh great.

When me and Thomas arrive at school there isn't many people here yet but enough to know I was new, and enough for them to start talking about me.

We walked to the office and Thomas greeted her.

" Hey Miss Fogerty, my sisters new here I was wondering if I could have her schedule and locker number please?" He said sweetly.

She looked up at him and smiled, then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back ofcourse not to be rude.

" Ofcourse dear, what's your name sweetie? " she asks me.

"Thalia, my last name will either be Bree or Barbusca."  I said smiling.

" Ahh here you are Thalia Barbusca, here's your locker code and schedule, if you need anything come to me like Thomas does ok sweetie? " she says nicely.

I look at her and nod smiling, she's such a nice lady, I like her already.

Me and Thomas start walking to his locker which happens to be next to mine so I put my code in and put my board into it, I looked at my locker amd decided when I have a free lesson I want to decorate my locker. I close my locker and see Thomas talking to a boy our age, I go over and stand there for a minute before Thomas gets nudged by the boy.

"Oh hey Lia, how long have you been there?" He said looking at me

"Not long, who's this?"  I said looking at the boy.

"Hey, I'm Griffin Gluck, this guys friend since we were running around naked in the back garden."  Griffin said laughing, making me giggle amd Thomas go red.

" Nice to meet you Gluck I'm Thalia but you can call me Lia." I said happily.

We smiled at each other before Thomas started a conversation with both of us.

I spaced out as we got further in the conversation, more amd more people were entering the school.

I see Diego amd that blonde from earlier, she's now with two other blondes, oh my God there like the plastics in mean girls, suddenly two fingers were clicked infront of my face making me come back to reality, I look to see Griffin and Thomas looking at me weirdly. I looked down, when suddenly my face was lifted by two fingers who belonged to none other than Diego velazquezj.