bridesmaid dress shopping pt.1

It's been a month since I started school and let me tell you, I don't really like it that Aspen girl is a... Yeah I don't like her at all.

Today were all going shopping the guys meaning Thomas and Alec are going to buy there tuxes and me and mom are going to get her wedding dress and me my bridesmaid dress.

"Come on the sweetie, we need to go!" my mum shouts from downstairs.

"Coming mom!" I shout back.

Oh I forgot to say this is my outfit:

"Sweetie come on, Alec is I'm the car waiting!" said my mom again

"I'm coming!" I ran downstairs and got into the car.

"Thalia, your stomach piercing has to come out for the wedding, ok sweetie? You can put it straight back on after the ceremony and we have the party ok?" my mom says looking back at me.

I smiled at her " Yeah that's fine mom, but I'm choosing what I'm wearing for the after party " I said.

My mom and Alec nodded, after give minutes of silence I looked at Thomas and flicked him while laughing.

He flicked me back ofcourse. And we kept going back and forth, being famous and all he was live on YouNow or whatever its called, I don't have it because I have instagram live and YouTube, so he was live filming it, and loads of fans were commenting how were ' sibling goals' I just smiled.

We finally mads it to the posh people's mall, yeah posh people's, I laughed loads when I heard that.

To be continued....

Sorry I havnt uploaded in a while I was in hospital.

I'll try and upload again today, and also tomorrow.

Sam or colby?

Answer for me: Colby he a cutie 💘