Chapter 1 Escaping

"Come on Jamie we have to go." Haley said.
"But mommy i'm tired." Jamie complained.
"Baby we need to get out of here before Jay comes back."
"We can't leave daddy." Jamie cried.
"Baby we have too. He keeps on hurting us." Haley explained. She wasn't ready to tell Jamie that Jay wasn't his real dad.
" Now come on we need to leave before Jay comes back" Haley said. Haley grabbed Jamies hand and pulled him up the basement steps to the front door. She ran through the woods until she saw another house at the end of the street. Haley ran up to it and started to bang on the door. A fragile old man opened the door, and looked at the young woman and child in shock.
"Ca..can we please come in." Haley said through tears. The old man rushed them inside and called for his wife.
"Lindy, can you please come down here." The old man said.
"Yes...oh are you two alright?" Lindy asked
"We are not Ms. Can you please help us?" Haley begged.
"Sweetheart..what happened to the two of you?" Lindy asked.
Haley explained the whole story to Lindy. Lindy offered to call the police but Haley was too afraid Jay would find them. Lindy quickly showed Haley the downstairs bathroom and told her that she and Jamie could get cleaned up in there.
"Tom, make some mac & cheese." Lindy yelled from the living room.
"Ok sweetheart." Tom said.
Haley came out of the bathroom with a clean Jamie.
"Baby can you stay with these nice people while mama takes a shower and gets cleaned up? Haley said.
"Mama can I just stay in the bathroom with you." Jamie said.
"Sweety please do this for mommy." Haley said. Haley walked Jamie to Lindy and Tom and thanked them for helping and asked if they could watch Jamie while she took a shower.
"Of course we can. Go ahead and get cleaned up, there will be food and clean clothes waiting in the bed room right next to the bathroom for you." Lindy said.
"Ok, thank you so much. I know this is a lot to ask but if anyone knocks on the door can you ignore it just in case." Haley asked starting to tear up again.
"Of course sweetheart." Tom said.
Haley went back to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got out in a matter of minutes. She put a Towel over her and went to the bed room next to the bathroom. She changed fast and brushed her hair with the brush she brought from Jays house.
She walked out of the room but didn't hear Jamie.
"JAMIE....JAMIE WHERE ARE YOU." Haley yelled starting to cry. Out of no where a little body came up behind here and hugged her and calmed her.
"Mama i'm right here and i'm fine." Jamie said. Haley turned around and hugged Jamie.
"You two probably want to get back home. Do you need money, because if you do we can lend you some money." Lindy offered.
"We do need money but its fine i'll just call in to see if theres any jobs in the area. Me and Jamie will leave tonight after I find a job, and if I don't do you know who Lucas or Nathan Scott is." Haley said.
"Of course we know who Nathan Scott is. He is a big NBA star, who wouldn't know who he is." Tom said gleaming about the thought of Nathan Scott.
"Haley, why are you asking about Nathan Scott?" Lindy asked.
"Ummmmm. I didn't tell you my full name...did I?" Haley asked.
"No sweetheart you did not." Lindy and Tom both said.
"Well my full name is Haley james Scott and Jamie is Nathan Scotts child."Haley said.
"Wait you are Haley James Scott. Sweety everybody thinks you and Jamie are dead. I mean you disappeared when you were 17 years old." Lindy said worried. Haley just realized that Jamie was next to her.
"Jamie?" Haley sais
"My dad is the Nathan Scott?" Jamie said. Jamie couldn't believe his ears. The Nathan Scott that he looked up to and watched on TV was his dad.

Hope you liked the first chapter😄