Football Players

I was sitting on the bleachers waiting for the game to start. Its Friday, my friend, (Y/F/N), and I decided to go get food. We quickly ran across the street to the convenient store we bought gatorade, gummy bears, and gum.

We got back and the game was about to begin, we sat down and watched the opening act.

"Hey (y/n), are you excited to see Hayes play?" Said (y/f/n).

"Shut up, people are gonna hear you!" I whisper/yelled back.

Hayes was number 7 on the football team. I've liked him forever. He is so sweet and adorable but we never talk.

*********************************************************** It was half time and all the players were sitting on the bleachers.Someone sits next to you and you look over to (y/f/n) and shes smirking at you.

"What?" you said.

"Look next to you!" she mouthed to you

As confused as you were you looked next to you and Hayes was sitting there he smiled his gorgeous smile at you

" Omg Hayes, you scared me!" you say while laughing.

"Sorry babe," he said sweetly.

"Babe,huh?" you questioned.

He laughed, "I call everyone babe."

"I know."you smirked

"I have to go, talk to you after the game," he said. He kissed you on the cheek and whispered in your ear, "FYI, You're probably the only one I call babe."He smiled at you and ran off.

"OMG, HE KISSED YOU!!" excitedly squealed (y/f/n).

You blushed and watched the rest of the game while (y/f/n) kept going on and on about what Hayes did. The game ended shortly after. Davidson Day won 13-7. Hayes ran up to you. He kissed you so passionately on the lips. His lips were so soft.

"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend? I've liked you forever and I cant take the wait anymore." he said while blushing.

"YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" you said while jumping up and down.

Hayes then pulled you close to him and kissed you with so much passion.(y/f/n), the football team, and most of the crowd was cheering.

And that was the day you started dating the love of your life. <3