-vacation (part 3)-

The seagulls are really annoying to wake up to. But something not so annoying is waking up in Hayes Grier's arms. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around. We were a mess. Chris was passed out face,in the sand. Sammy was cuddling his bong, Nash had his arm around Cam, who was asleep in the feetle position. Kylie was asleep on Tez's chest, and Hayes was stirring next to me. I reached over for my phone and saw it was only like 7:30. I texted my uncle saying that i didnt know what time I would be home. Hayes sat up, looking not too thrilled. I raised an eyebrow at him and he laughed and put his head in my lap. I played with his hair and he groaned that he was hungry. He stood up and stuck out his hand to help me up. I stood up and brushed all the sand off of me and put my clothes on. "lets be
great friends and go get donuts and coffee and then wake them up," he whispered. I giggled, "you only wanna do that so you can get food,". He smiled nodding. We grabbed the two skateboards and rode back to kylies house to get the jeep. We went inside to go get dressed because we were still in our bathing suits, Hayes put on gray abercrombie sweatpants and a white tshirt. I borrowed some of Kylies clothe sciz mine were soaked and sandy. I just put on black and white shorts and a cali sweatshirt. We go in the jeep and deove down the street to a dunkin, we got two dozen donuts and 8 coffees. Hayes and I were having a great time. He was blasting country music and dancing like a dork. I was laughing at his stupidity. We drove straight back to the beach but soon learned everyone was gone. So we drove back to Kylies where we found everyone all grumpy and pissed we left, even tho they all got super excited when they saw the donuts and coffee. Everyone got dressed and we all were just chilling eating donut and we all put on a movie and were just chilling the rest of the day. The rest of the day was spent laying in the ac eating pizza, making musicallys, snapchatting the boys being stupid, and of course smoking weed.

--Hey guys sorry this ones kind of short but the next part is gonna be pretty long so get ready!!❤️love u all!