-Vacation(part 2)-

"Yoooo Y/N!!Ive missed you kid whats up?!" said Chris as he goes in for a high five
I laughed and said "nothing much" tryna play off my fall like it didnt happen...
He introduced me to all his friends even tho I knew them all already. I looked at Kylie and she was starring dreamily at Hayes. Me and Kylie became friends because of how much we both were obsessed with Hayes Grier as kids like when he first started vine. I subtly smacked her arm to get her to snap back to reality and as she did she yelled, "okay cool now that we are good with the introductions, lets go to the beach!!". The boys were down so as they went and got dressed, so did me and kylie. We all ended up walking cuz the lived like a mile from the beach. Kylie and I rode our skateboards and the boys walked alongside us. It was dark out so we all set up a campfire and were just sitting having fun. Kylie and I were taking artsy pics with my vape and the beach and the fire cuz thats what girls do and then obvi you have to post them on vsco, cuz thats the tumblr life? amirite or amirite? All the boys started pushing eachother and racing to the water, so we followed. We were all having a blast splashing eachother and throwing eachother in the water, when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and throw me into the water, it was Hayes, but before he let go of me I grabbed his hands and pulled him down with me. When we came back up for air we started laugh and then Cam said we should all play chicken so that happened. After about an hour of swimming it was like 9:30 we all went to go dry off by the fire. Chris pulled out like an ounce of weed in a jar out of his bag and also pulled out some blunt wraps, sammy pulled out a bong, Kylie sighed and rolled her eyes and I laughed, because even tho we all smoke Kylie hates it because she has to take her out her invisaline everytime we smoke and she hates taking it out, but its so worth it. After we all smoked alot we were all high but like mellowed high and we were all just chilling laughing and listening to music.
Kylie was walking with Tez along the water, they seemed to really be hitting it off. Hayes came over and sat next to me. "Hey",he said smiling at me, I took a hit of my vape and turned and smiled at him, "hi haha". We were just talking and laughing at the stupid shit he kept saying and it was cool to hang with him, we talked about his old vines and he was embarasses at how they were so "cringey" as he called them. He stood up and held out his hand to help me up, which I accepted. We walked over to the giant lifegaurd tower and climbed it, im not sure how though because we were too high to funtion. We were just sitting up there talking about life and shit and I started to teach him some tricks with the vape.
"lets do something we will regret in the morning," he said searching my face for a reaction,
"okay!" I replied and he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. His lips disconnected from mine but his kiss still lingered on my lips and his face was still close enough to feel his soft breath. His hand found its way up to my jaw and his lips back to
mine. I felt this boost of confidence all on a sudden and next thing I know I was staddling him, our lips still merged together. Our mouths moved in sync and this feeling was something Id never felt. When people say you get butterflies when you kiss the person you have feelings for, they are dramatically underestimating it. Its not fireworks. Its not butterflies, its more like your heart turns into a race car and ur stomach becomes a nascar race, those "fireworks" are actually the chants and cheers of the audience. The "butterflies" the old tires disintegrating into your stomach. It was something I'd never felt before, but craved it the minute his lips were removed from mine. "Oh my god." I laughed embarasses as I got off of him and climbed down the tower and he followed. "what haha" he questioned as he grabbed my hands and turned me to face him. I studied his fave before I answered his question. There was a slight reflection of the fire in his sky blue eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed in a confused expression. And his lips...his lips were turned upward into a slight smirk. "That wasnt supposed to happen," I blushed as I laughed.
"who says?" Hayes smirks as he grabs my hand and we walk back to the rest of the group. We all ended up falling asleep on the beach even though thats probably illegal. It was a long night.