Chapter One

"What's your favorite Idea?" A feminine voice rang out, you turned your head towards the voice. Seeing a small notepad, you smile. "Mine is being creative!" The notepad sang. Being a child, you laughed and played along with it.

  "How do you get the idea?" You asked, clapping your little hands. The notepad smiles at you, seeming to like your company.

  "I just try to think," it Sits up, surprising you. "Creatively!" It Continued. You started to sing along, murmuring the words to the little cute song. "Now when you look at this orange," The notepad points towards the orange your mom gave you. You listen closely, staring at the Orange.

  "Tell me please, what do you see?" They Continued. You sat there confused it's just an orange.. you thought.

   "It's just a boring old orange!" You blurted, The notepad looks at you quite.. Angrily.. You moved back a bit, scared by the little notepad. It calms down after seeing you be scared.

  "Maybe to you, but not to me" Pointing at the orange, once again The notepad continued their lessson. "I see a silly face!" The notepad smiles widely as you started to see a face on the orange, it was quite strange, but, you cracked a smile. "Walking around, smilin' at me!" And just like that, there was a flash. You were now stood upfront your kitchen window.

  "Now, when you look into the sky. Don't you find it exciting?" They asked, you shook your head 'No' Everything was silent for a moment. "C'mon! Take another look!" They insisted, or just forced you into looking at the sky.

  "Oh wait!" You spoke, Seeing a hat-Shaped cloud. Not noticing that the notepad was making you see these things, you continued to list all the things you saw. "I can see a hat! I can see a cat!" You pointed towards the clouds. Seeing the notepad smile, you smile back. "I can see a man holding a baseball bat!" Not questioning the Baseball bat, you saw more and more illusions.

   "I can see a dog! I can see a frog!" Amazed by the clouds, your eyes sparkle everytime you see another illusion. "I can see a latter, leaning on a log!" Smiling brightly at your guessing skills, you end up back in the living room.

  "Think your getting the hang of it Now, using your mind to have a good time!" You look around, being confused. You started to paint a picture of a beach, grabbing the green paint for the leafs. The notepad grabbed your wrist, tightly "g͟r͟e͟e͟n͟ i͟s͟n͟'t͟ a͟ c͟r͟e͟a͟t͟i͟v͟e͟ c͟o͟l͟o͟u͟r͟!" They scowled as you tried to get out of its grasp. But, no avail

Suddenly, everything felt weird. Everything was tilting and turning. You felt the notepad let go of your wrist, trying to move, you fall down. Making Everything worse, your stomach felt like it was poisoned and your head felt like it was exploding.

You cried for what seemed like hours until everything stopped. Opening your eyes, you were blinded by the light of the living room. Hearing slight movements and whispers, you try to get up but something stopped you from doing so.

You look around, but stopped to see a strange looking man? Woman? It was a strange person either way. They had paper white skin, short curly rainbow hair, and seemed to be wearing overalls.

"Have fun?" A deep, British voice rang out. Taking you out of your trance. You look towards to where the voice came from, seeing a tall blue man. You waved at him, slowly. He waved back, and gave you a tiny smile.

"Um, where's my mommy?" You asked the man, ignoring his question.

"She's out for a few months, Dear" He answered, walking towards you and the person. You frowned at the thought of being alone, without your mother. But, you knew it was probably because of work. She was always busy.

"Okay..." You sighed, wanting just a bit more time with your mother. The man frowned and sat next to you, Pushing the strange looking person away. "Mr. Man? Why are you here?" You asked. The man smiled at his new nickname, but it was only for a short while.

"My names Anthony, but please do call me Tony. And, I'm here to watch over you while your mother is away" He explained, doing a few hand motions along with his words. You nodded, giving him a bright smile.

"But, whats that other person doing here?" You pointed towards the passed out intruder. He sighed and covered his face with his hands, Making you confused.

"They're also here to babysit you," he looked towards the intruder "their name is sketch. It seems like they have had too much candy.." he once again, explained. Understanding a bit more, you felt more comfortable with these two strangers.