Chapter Four

Annabelle's POV

I tapped my foot and looked at the clock for what seemed the hundredth time. When was Sierra going to be here? Shannon had surprised me with a new attititude and big smile when she announced that she had invited Sierra. But deep down, a voice told me she was up to something. Something bad. Whatever. My best friend was joining me in London! I was so excited. I checked my phone to check for any messages from her signaling she was off the plane. Oh shoot. I forgot. My USA phone didn't work here in London. I made a mental note to go get a new phone. I looked at the clock again and then the doorbell rang. I jumped and scrambled to open the door. I opened it, expecting it to be Sierra. 

"Si- Oh wait, you're not Sierra," I grumbled, looking at Niall. I opened the door wider for him and he stepped in. 

"Where's Shan?" he asked, peeking around. 

I looked behind him out the door. No Sierra. "She's hanging out with Perrie and El," I replied, remembering the names from her calendar. 

"Ohh, okay, well what are you doing here?" he asked, plopping down on a stool at the mini-bar. 

"Um, well... I live here..." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh right. Sorry," he mumbled. 

Just then, the doorbell rang again and I raced to get it. I whipped it open and there stood Harry. "Oh god, why are random boys ringing my doorbell?" I asked, annoyed. 

Harry stepped in, looking unphased. He noticed Niall. "This was the girl you were talking about?" he asked loudly. I turned around and stared. 

"Excuse me?" I asked. Niall turned red. 

"Shut up Harry," he grumbled. "Nothing!" he exclaimed looking back at me. 

"Who are you?" I asked. Harry squinted at me. 

"You don't know who I am?" he wondered. 

I shook my head. 

"I'm Harry! One fifth of One Direction!" he exclaimed. 

"Yeah, well, great. Why are you in my house?" I questioned. 

Niall titled his head. "Well, it's not really your hou-" he started. 

"It's partly mine so..." I got cut off when the doorbell rang a third time. "Who is it now? Another guy from On Infection?" I asked, opening the door. 

"It's One Direct-" Harry started. 

I opened the door and said, "What do you wa- Sierra!"

"Hi! Sorry, the plane took off a little late." 

"It's okay. Come on in!"