Chapter Eight

Annabelle's POV

I didn't intend to tell anyone this but Shannon had looked at me when she exited. She shot death stares at me as she slammed the flat door behind her. Nobody besides me noticed. Why did she always hate me? It seemed like it was my fault that Niall didn't like her. Who did?

Niall made his way over to me and grabbed my arm. "Come on!" he shouted over the music. I laughed, shaking all thoughts out of my head as I allowed myself to be dragged into the middle of the living room.

The next few seconds were fuzzy and then apparently I tripped over something and then fell. Into Niall's arms. Again.

"Woah!" he caught me easily. I looked up into his eyes

"Sorry..." I mumbled. "I keep doing this..." I started

"No, no, it's okay," he replied, helping me stand up straight. I blushed and we just stood there for a while until Louis danced over.

"Hey people! What are you doing just standing there?" he asked. I looked at Nialla and he looked back at me. We shrugged and Started dancing again.

Niall's POV

We were all exhausted. The girls had both gone home and I knew Harry was chatting with Sierra by that weird look on his face.

"How's Ann?" Harry asked without looking up from his laptop. We were sharing his flat because Annabelle needed mine. She and Sierra had gotten kicked out from Shannon's.

"Wha-What?" I sputtered. Harry grinned.

"Come on, I know you like her a lot! Just go on, get to know her, ask her out. Simple!" he exclaimed, pressing enter on the keyboard and grinning up at me. I paced in front of the TV. He propped his feet up on the glass coffee table and threw a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"It's not that simple!" I warned him.

"Uh yeah it is!" he argued.

"Whatever, but I like keeping my relationships... Safe. Unlike you!" I replied.

Harry shook his head. "Right. Like Shannon."

"Okay that was different!"

"Whatever you say mate."

"Okay, fine." I sat down in one f the white couches. "You tell me what to do. Okay?" I asked. Harry shut the computer and looked up at me.

"Well, act yourself, of course! Be funny and I guess, just... Be you!" he answered.

Okay, I'd work on that.