Emma pov.

Elise, Jr. You are both very smart kids, and now that you know you have powers you need to know how to use them...Properly. especially now that something is going on  with your grandmother, it's important we keep you kids safe. No using magic unless me or dad are helping you. Got it! Jr. Replied. Does all of this have to do with that car that almost hit us? Elise asked, I don't know yet, let the adults handle that one I said as we pulled in the driveway. Ok, she replied.
It was a Friday night and Diego had picked up the kids for a sleep over at his house and it was peaceful just Jax and I reminded me of old times. I went outside to do some gardening, I was out for about an hour and when I came inside Jax was asleep on the couch. I laid my hand on his forehead and he felt really warm, i sat next to him and watched tv after about 45 minutes he woke up.  You ok, I asked he shook his head no. What's wrong I asked, I'm really light headed and dizzy and  a little nauseous, you feel pretty warm too I added in. Within a few minutes he was asleep again and i decided to call Andi, she said she went to the doctor and they said she had mild food poisoning which made sense because she had gone to a Chinese restaurant for lunch the day she got sick. I went to check in Jax at this point he looked absolutely miserable. He woke up suddenly and was breathing really fast, babe breathe it's ok deep breaths, after taking control of his breathing he laid back down. I'm really worried about you I said, I'm fine he replied you're obviously not fine Jax. He mumbled somthing else before falling asleep for the rest if the night.