Epilogue

{This plot is same as one of my OS, if you haven't read it already then you can read this.}

"Yeh Manik bhi na" Nandini murmured underneath her breath as she got out of the taxi. Her long deep red dress swept across her feet as her silver earrings hung heavy, weighing her head down.

"First he himself ask me out for a date, and see now!! Huh

"First he himself ask me out for a date, and see now!! Huh. " She begins complaining out loud as she walks up the steps to Malhotra Group of Industries. 'Be ready love, i'll be waiting for you, don't make me wait for long', Nandini mimicked his lines in the same accent. "Now see, its 10:30, still no traces of him, he gave me half day so that I dont get late in getting ready, and see now! Manik Malhotra, today you are gone for sure!"

Pressing the button for the top floor, Nandini taps her foot impatiently as the elevator doors close on her. Her arms crossed, and her nose fuming with anger, she starts listing out a tirade of various reasons that had been pestering her as of late. Funny enough, her Manik comprised more than half.

Without bothering to knock on the door, Nandini marched into Manik's office. Seeing that nearly all the employees had left for home almost three hours ago, Nandini strode in with confidence and extreme power.

Looking up from his file, Manik's mouth hung open.

"Oh, shit!" He silently exclaimed, dropping his pen, and falling back against the chair, his hands hitting his forehead.

"Yeah, you do that." Nandini said, condoning the slap to his forehead.

"I'm so sorry Nandu" Manik apologizes standing up. His chair spins and hits against the wall from his force.

"Oh please Mr. Malhotra, why are you standing up?" Nandini asks in a high voice, walking towards him with her hands before her. Gesturing towards his black chair, she says, "Please, sit down. After all, you are a very busy man."

Nandini stands behind the black leather chair and waits for an open jaw Manik to obey.

"Nandini," He tries again but is interrupted with a harsh, "Sit" from her.

Manik, with a small pout on his face, sits down and waits for Nandini to deliver her punishment. His eyes trail her as she walks back and forth in front of his desk, her arms crossed tightly across her front.

Stopping abruptly, she faces him to say, " You know what Manik.. YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE. Koi aisa karta hai kya?"

Manik remaining silent, lowered his eyes, and extended his bottom lip out in a deep frown.

"Stop that." She commands, a strong finger pointing sharp at him.

"Ab meine kya kiya?" He asks, exasperated.

His hands extended themselves as he subconsciously surrendered himself to her.

"That, that face." Nandini explained, bringing her finger down to rejoin her crossed arms. "Stop it. Your puppy face isn't going to work on me."