He forgets an important event (1D)

Harry:
Today it was finally the day that you have been counting down for, your birthday. You're usually excited for your birthday but this year you were more than excited since your boyfriend Harry had just finished the American leg of his tour meaning that you could spend your special day with him. With that you quickly got up, showered and dressed and headed towards his flat. You've been knocking on his door for about ten minutes when you finally give up and head to your car and tried to call him, three unanswered calls that all led to his voicemail and nothing. Finally you decided to just head bak to your flat and try to enjoy the rest of your day, hoping to find some sort of distraction. It was about six o clock when your door bell started ringing when you were woken up, the TV still on but the movie you were watching was long over. You slowly made your way to the door and answered, seeing Harry standing there through your peep hole. "Hi Kitten!" He greeted you, pecking your lips softly. "Hey Haz, come in." You answered quietly seeing how he hasn't mention that it was your birthday yet. You both head to the living room, "So how has your day been?" He asks while reaching over for the remote. "It's been alright, I went to your flat this morning but you weren't there and your phone must've been off or something." You said, trying to remain calm. " Oh! I went out with Ed today, and my phone must've been on silent. Sorry babe." "It's alright, it's not like it was my birthday or anything." You said icily as you stood up, grabbed your phone from the coffee table and went to your room before he could reply. It wasn't long till the started knocking in your door, he let himself in and sat next to you, you were facing the wall giving him your back. "Y/N I'm so sorry, it slipped from my mind." You didn't answered him, you just let him continue his apology. "You probably most hate me right now, hell I hate myself right now. I got so caught up in catching up with my friends but I forgot to catch up with the most important person in my life. Babe I'm so sorry." You finally rolled to his side "I forgive you Harry, but just so you know, this was the most boring day ever! I literally watched life time movies all afternoon." You said softly, intertwining your hand with his. "And that's why I'll make it up to you tomorrow! I'll have a whole day planned out for us." He said while kissing your forehead.

Niall:
Today was your one year anniversary with your boyfriend Niall. You wake up expecting Niall to be sleeping next to you but he's not there. You get up and walk downstairs to see if he just happened to be making breakfast. No sign of him anywhere. You walk back to your bedroom upstairs and grab your phone ready to call him. Eager to hear of his whereabouts the lines keeps ringing and ends at his voicemail. A little frustrated you decided to hang up and not even give him the courtesy of a voicemail. Angrily you went into your bathroom and got ready to go out. As you were leaving the house you decided to call one of the boys, they surely knew of Niall's whereabouts. So with that you called Louis. "Hey Y/N! What's up?" He sounded certainly enthusiastic. "Umm I'm good. I was actually calling to see if you knew where Niall was." You didn't mean to come off as mean as it was. "We're here at the studio recording, you know like we do everyday." I flushed at the thought because I should've known that. "Oh yea. Okay just tell him to call me." "Sure thing. Bye." He must have something planned for later but he doesn't want to chance giving it away whilst talking to you. After your errands you went home and it was evening time, Niall should be home by now. As you walked in the door you immediately knew Niall was home from the loudness of the TV blaring through the house. "Niall?" No answer. "Niall!" "Wh-what's the matter?" You saw him lounging on the sofa in none other than sweatpants. You were fuming. "Are you having a good time watching football? Because I'd rather be out to dinner or doing something nice on out anniversary!" His face fell. "Oh Y/N I forgot." "Yea, I've gathered that" "I'm so sorry. It's just I got all caught up in recording and-" "Niall save it." You cut him and proceeded towards your bedroom, locking the door. Instantaneously Niall was behind the door knocking, "Y/N, please let me in. Can we talk. Listen I'm sorry, you know I'm not that best at remembering these things. I can barely remember what I ate last night for dinner, please I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you, please." You couldn't take his plea anymore and gave in. You opened to door, "Ok I'll let it slide this time but there'a gonna be a lot of ass kissing for a while as payback." He nodded his head in agreement. "So first, I'd like a foot massage." You said with a smirk. He gave in, "Okay fine.", he said after realizing how badly he did today. "Oh and I'd like you to cook dinner for the next week." He shook his head knowing that you'd give him a run for his money. "How long is this going to last for exactly?" "We'll just have to plan as we go.", you said with a wicked grin. "Oh how much I love you sweetie" he said with a peck on your lips. I don't think he will be forgetting any important dates anymore.